Cities: Skylines - Campus Steam Key GLOBAL
Cities: Skylines Campus is the eighth pack to the game presents you with the new possibilities brought by the introduction of improvements and specializations to the education system of your city. In this pack, you can i ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 22 more offers
- 0AtssellerSponsored100%Positive feedback47
View offer details$ 5.70
- 0Angelofdeathh73Excellent seller100%Positive feedback3135
View offer details$ 4.65
- 0ChCheapkeysforlife94%Positive feedback16
View offer details$ 4.66
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller96%Positive feedback2423
View offer details$ 4.91
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105191
View offer details$ 5.32
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5961
View offer details$ 5.45
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1780
View offer details$ 5.48
Cities: Skylines Campus is the eighth pack to the game presents you with the new possibilities brought by the introduction of improvements and specializations to the education system of your city. In this pack, you can indulgence yourself even more in advanced features helping you to micromanage your city through policies and new specialized buildings.
Now you can create more specialized areas for the students of your city with the 3 new campus types: Trade School, Liberal Arts College and, University. After assigning those with the brush tool, you can start building by placing the right administrative buildings specific to each of the 9 faculties. Your citizens can now join the Police Academy, School of Education or School of Science and more. Creating the faculties does not only increase the reputation of the Educational institutions of your city, but each gives a bonus by for example decreasing crime or increasing wealth of your city.
Building reputation of your campus is important as it allows you to build more advanced buildings, raise the tuition fees or allow a bigger number of exchange students to visit your city. You need to be careful, though since it is also possible to lose reputation if the balance between Academic Works, campus attractiveness and the number of students is disrupted.
- Assign education areas of three types.
- Make use of the 7 new policies and 5 new maps with Cities Skylines Campus.
- Make use of the bonuses presented by the specific faculties.
- Choose from a number of buildings to increase the reputation.
- Level up your areas to earn prestige and unlock new, more advanced features.
Release Date: 2019-05-21