Close Combat - Gateway to Caen Steam Key GLOBAL
Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series, and the final release of the current game engine. Gateway to Caen focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensiv ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- 0_e_eplayExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2875
View offer details$ 4.05
- 0Kinguin80%Positive feedback72
View offer details$ 4.05
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback97380
View offer details$ 4.23
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6067
View offer details$ 4.33
- 0Lancce97%Positive feedback1351
View offer details$ 4.41
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1834
View offer details$ 4.47
- 0StStandwithukraineExcellent seller98%Positive feedback3056
View offer details$ 4.66
Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series, and the final release of the current game engine. Gateway to Caen focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensive since the Normandy landings in an attempt to penetrate the German lines west of Caen and cross the Odon River to get the stalled advance moving again.
With Close Combat: Gateway to Caen you can play at the strategic and tactical level, putting yourself in the boots of both the generals and the platoon commanders. You can move or combine your battlegroups on the strategic level and decide the outcome of battles on the tactical level. You will command squads in close combat situations, using small arms, mortars, machine guns, armored cars, and tanks to triumph against the enemy. You command artillery and mortar barrages and even air strikes. You will get to know individual solders, platoons, battalions, and the larger brigades and battle groups which they comprise.
- Completely revised graphics that elevate battle effects, units, and maps to a new, detailed level in the Close Combat Series.
- Thirty new battlefield maps accurately reflect the Odon Valley west of Caen, France.
- 65 vehicles, 36 infantry units, 77 weapons.
- New vehicles and guns including Churchill, Cromwell, M-10 Achilles, and Firefly tanks; 17-pdr AT guns, Loyd Carriers, and more.
- Improved graphics and effects and new soldier voices.
- Revised terrain files that represent the specific conditions of the Odon battlefield: tall cornfields and hindered, muddy movement during rainy weather.
- New features including Rolling barrages and dug-in/camouflaged tanks and anti-tank guns.
- Historic regimental names and battalion organization.
- Mount troops or guns on vehicles.
- Integrated multi-player lobby and match-making forums.
- Enhanced Scenario Editor - Create your own "what if" Scenarios.
Release Date: 2014-06-06
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Close Combat - Gateway to Caen Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Close Combat - Gateway to Caen Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.