Dark Souls III - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA
Dark Souls 3 (PC) is the last entry in the respected series of challenging dark fantasy games. Set in the world of Lothric, you play as the Ashen One, a person who rose from the grave and set out to defeat the powerfu ...Read More
Note: Dark Souls 3 (PC) for STEAM is a digital product - no box delivery. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Warning! This product CAN NOT be activated and played in Japan.
Dark Souls 3 (PC) is the last entry in the respected series of challenging dark fantasy games. Set in the world of Lothric, you play as the Ashen One, a person who rose from the grave and set out to defeat the powerful Lords of Cinder. Travel the world as you learn the intricacies of combat, risking more than life during each encounter with deadly and unforgiving enemies. Dying is easy and the welcoming warmth of bonfires is always too far.
Learn to use the powerful combat arts of your weapons to unleash the true power hidden within them. Discover unique artifacts themed after the bosses you fight and the special attacks they make possible. Invoke the power of Embers for that extra push you need to survive the battle and defeat the enemy. Lothric will not tolerate mistakes, but the skilled and the daring will be greatly rewarded.
So rise from your eternal rest to bring the Lords of Cinder back to their thrones and end the ongoing curse. Become the force for change in this brutal world. Dark Souls III wait for you while the fires fade.
- Dark Souls III open world – once again visit the world of dark fantasy where danger awaits behind every corner. Though the map is smaller than in its predecessor, the locations are interconnected and made larger to awaken the will to explore.
- Story – to understand and fully comprehend the plot you need to read item descriptions or talk to the people you meet. Developers have also prepared almost one hour of cutscenes.
- Create your character – Dark Souls 3 offers 12 different classes to choose from. Still, during the game you can develop your character to suit a preferable playstyle.
- Gameplay – it did not change much so if you have been familiar with the franchise you will quickly adapt to the game. You will explore the locations full of dangers and encounter 45 new enemies - each of them is a unique challenge. What is more, you need to prepare to fight a dozen of bosses.
- Combat – as the combat system did not change, players are given new possibilities like the “Ready Stance” which enables your character to deal powerful damage. Still, players are able to craft their own unique playstyle. Use shortbows, dual- wielding swords and shields in order to eliminate the danger. Block or dodge attacks to avoid damage.
- RPG elements – collect equipment which can be upgraded, and items which will boost your abilities and give additional effects like healing or detoxifying.
- Graphics – as the game was prepared for both PCs and PlayStation 4/ Xbox One consoles, the graphics and visuals are much more detailed.
- Multiplayer –Summon other players to aid you in struggle, examine bloodstains to see how others died in a certain place, or leave and write messages with valuable information. Cooperate in a team of up to 4 players or invade other people’s worlds and throw down the gauntlet.
Release Date: 2016-04-11
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dark Souls III - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dark Souls III - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA may change over time.