Duke Nukem Manhattan Project Steam Key GLOBAL
Duke Nukem takes his Mighty Boot to the Big Apple. Using GLOPP (Gluon Liquid Omega-Phased Plasma), the maniacal mech Morphix has transformed the creatures of New York City into an army of bloodthirsty mutants. In Duke Nu ...Read More
- 0MoMondial94%Positives Feedback491
Angebotsdetails anzeigen€ 12.06
- 0GamersuniverseAusgezeichneter Verkäufer100%Positives Feedback104316
Angebotsdetails anzeigen€ 14.66
- 0SuperbkeysAusgezeichneter Verkäufer100%Positives Feedback4632
Angebotsdetails anzeigen€ 14.86
- 0LancceAusgezeichneter Verkäufer100%Positives Feedback2592
Angebotsdetails anzeigen€ 14.94
- 0GamesdivisionAusgezeichneter Verkäufer100%Positives Feedback1057
Angebotsdetails anzeigen€ 15.01
Duke Nukem takes his Mighty Boot to the Big Apple. Using GLOPP (Gluon Liquid Omega-Phased Plasma), the maniacal mech Morphix has transformed the creatures of New York City into an army of bloodthirsty mutants. In Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Duke must deploy WIN (Weapons, Insults and Name-Calling) to rid the city of goo-based bad guys, and return peace and tranquility to The City That Never Sleeps.
Originally released to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Duke Nukem in 2002, Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project blends together the best elements of Duke Nukem 3D and the best 2D sidescrolling of the first two games in the series, Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem II.
From babes, bombs and Battlelords, to goggles, guns and Gargoyles, revisit Duke’s dynasty with these re-released classics. Return to a time when the King of Action didn’t need regenerative health or auto-aim - a time when action games were actually about action, an era when heroes had the strength to carry as many guns as they wanted and use as many cheats as they needed.
Celebrate Duke Nukem’s 20th anniversary in sunshade-wearing, quick-quipping style with a title that - alongside the re-release of Duke’s first two adventures - recognizes a series that’s had a tremendous impact on an entire industry, and represents the best of Duke in a way that no other game could.
- A Good Day to Duke: Rip ‘em a new one with 9 brand new weapons, including the GLOPP Ray, Pipe Bomb, Pulse Cannon and the almighty “click-to-kill-everything” X-3000.
- New York, New York: 8 huge chapters across various regions of New York.City: Rooftop Rebellion, Chinatown Chiller, Metro Madness, Unholy Underworld, Fearsome Factory, Tanker Trouble and Deviant Drilling. And the last level is, let’s say, a little out of town. Evil Has a Snout: Blast, jump and smart-ass through more than 25 enemies, including Pig Cops, Gator Grunts, and Roachoids.
- Duke the Director: A dynamic, zoomable camera allows the audience to catch Duke’s best side. Both of them, of course.
- What Are You Waitin’ For?: A potent blend of old school gameplay and smooth 3D visuals, Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project brings together the best of both Dukes for the ultimate Duke Nukem experience.
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Duke Nukem Manhattan Project Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Duke Nukem Manhattan Project Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.