You may also like
- 33.26 USD
- 33.28 USD
Disco Elysium is an original isometric RPG that emphasizes the narrative aspect created by ZA/UM studio. Take the role of detective and decide whether you want to be a walking disaster or true hero.
The action takes place in a gloomy fictional world, where familiar cultures and technological or ideological elements characteristic of the first half of the 20th-century mix - from the communist revolution to disco music. You take the role as an addicted from alcohol and drugs detective without a penny to his soul, who just drank so effectively that he forgot who and where he is - but soon he is forced to bring himself to a state of functionality, as he has to solve a challenging case of lynching committed in a poor seaside district the city of Revachol.
Fortunately, you are not on your own – your hero can count on the support of lieutenant assigned to you – Kim Kitsuragi. Solve the mysterious case of murder and earn your way back to the top of the police ladder or fail, pushing your character into depths of madness and addiction.
Disco Elysium resembles old-school RPG with an isometric view. In this detective RPG, you will have to face several moral decisions that you need to make to solve the mysterious case of murder. Think slowly and chose wisely because every single decision might be your last one. Embark on a journey and find the way to solve the case, as well as help your character to remind him who he is and what he is doing. Develop your character the way you like, talk to strangers, and enjoy beautiful views of Revachol while you explore it.
Disco Elysium game received worldwide acclaim for its well-written plot. Most magazines placed it as the best video game of the year and praised its open-world and graphic design. What is more, the game was nominated for four awards during The Game Awards 2019 and won all of them.
- Lead your character as you like – no matter which style you prefer, the character creation system allows you to choose from different types of game styles. Whether you want to dance, sing or talk like a true philosopher – unless you won't fail, that's up to you.
- Several skills and abilities at your disposal – develop your character with more than 24 skills and dozens of tools at your disposal.
- Narrative system like in old-school RPGs – talk to strangers, help them, and feel their emotions or leave them without any hope left.
- The freedom of exploration – whether you want to hop to the bar for a quick shot or you want to do a side quest, there no barriers that can block your path from achieving your goal.
- Face real-life challenges – Revachol is a living city with its several problems. From drug and alcohol addiction to the unsolved case of murders. Face these adversities while you play and immerse yourself with its beautiful graphics