Dracula Trilogy Steam Gift GLOBAL
A fright-filled Adventure that transpires in the heart of Transylvania. London 1904. Seven years after the slaying of Dracula, you play as Jonathan Harker, (the protagonist from Bram Stoker's original novel) and soon dis ...Read More
- KeKeys2u_corp90%Positive feedback4210
View offer details$ 9.69
- Wild_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback43304
View offer details$ 11.04
Dracula Trilogy includes:
- Dracula: The Resurrection
- Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
A fright-filled Adventure that transpires in the heart of Transylvania.
London 1904. Seven years after the slaying of Dracula, you play as Jonathan Harker, (the protagonist from Bram Stoker's original novel) and soon discover your wife, Mina has fled London for the Count's castle in Transylvania. Has Mina fallen prey to vampires? Or could this mean... Dracula... he's still alive?!
Bram Stoker's terrifying world is faithfully brought to life in this danger-riddled Point & Click adventure. Thirsty for blood? Do you dare play this cat and mouse game with the (un)dead? Enter at your own risk.
- 1st person panoramic views properly convey the foreboding and terrifying mood
- Puzzles, challenges and an abundance of horrible evils await as you maneuver from one location to the next
- Journey across an eerie nighttime forest and an isolated Romanian Inn. Make your way through an abandoned underground mine system, pass images of birds nailed to graveyard crosses and encounter hooded shapes as you enter the ominous Castle of the Prince of Darkness
- A chilling atmosphere, a menacing soundtrack and ambient SFX underscore the hair-raising fear that resonates throughout
- Animated cutscenes bring the story to life and transports you into the dark depths of the world of Dracula
Release Date: 2014-04-17
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dracula Trilogy Steam Gift GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dracula Trilogy Steam Gift GLOBAL may change over time.