Eastward (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA
Welcome to the charming world of Eastward - population declining! Journey through a society on the brink of collapse. Discover delightful towns, strange creatures and even stranger people! Wield a trusty frying pan and m ...Read More
Welcome to the charming world of Eastward - population declining! Journey through a society on the brink of collapse. Discover delightful towns, strange creatures and even stranger people! Wield a trusty frying pan and mystic powers on an adventure into the unknown…
About The Game
Eastward is a beautifully detailed and charming adventure game, from Shanghai-based indie developers, Pixpil. In the near-future, society is starting to collapse, and the human population is at an all-time low. A deadly toxic presence has spread across the land, destroying and devouring everything in its path.
Those who could escape the miasma flocked to underground villages to start a new life. But for a hardworking miner and a mysterious young girl, the hope of a thriving outside world beckons… Escape the tyrannical clutches of Sandfill’s subterranean society and join Eastward’s unlikely duo on an exciting adventure to the land above! Discover beautiful yet bizarre settlements and make new friends as you travel across the world by rail. Contains adult humour and some mature themes.
- Discover the wonderfully weird world of Eastward.
- Fend off peculiar monsters and ferocious bosses with John’s weapon of choice
- Switch between John and Sam to solve environmental puzzles and fight your way through formidable dungeons.
- Get to know a quirky cast of characters with oodles of personality!
- Create deliciously authentic Eastwardian cuisine using (mostly) fresh, organic ingredients from toxic forests, potcrab farms and abandoned malls.
- Bop along to a wonderfully upbeat soundtrack composed by Joel Corelitz (Death Stranding, Hohokum, The Unfinished Swan)
Release Date: 2021-09-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Eastward (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Eastward (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA may change over time.