Days Gone (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Days Gone est un jeu d'horreur d'action-aventure/survival en monde ouvert développé par Bend Studio, les développeurs de la série classique Syphon Filter et Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Dans le jeu, le joueur affrontera les ...Lire la suite
Offres de livraison instantanée
Afficher 28 autres offres
- 0BeBellakeySponsorisé100%Commentaire positif28655
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 13.11
- 0Games_factoryExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif42203
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 13.12
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent vendeur99%Commentaire positif3119
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 13.12
- 0MaMag_gaming100%Commentaire positif8
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 13.70
- 0KinguinExcellent vendeur93%Commentaire positif2179
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 13.72
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent vendeur97%Commentaire positif15837
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 14.10
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif103817
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 14.15
Days Gone key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure/survival horror game developed by Bend Studio - the developers behind the classic Syphon Filter series and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. In the game, the player will face the terrors of a post-apocalyptic Pacific Northwest after a global pandemic turns most of the Earth's population into violent, zombie-like creatures. The player controls Deacon St. John, a former soldier-turned-drifter/mercenary. Throughout the game, Deacon will encounter various characters, both friendly and hostile. Gameplay features focus on exploration and combat, both open and stealth. The game was met with a solid reception, with critics praising the game's enemy and survival mechanics.
In 2017, a mysterious virus has turned a large portion of Earth's populace into mindless, aggressive monsters called "Freakers." As the nation collapsed, various factions took over swaths of land, imposing their own rules. Living outside these self-made governments are drifters - mercenaries and bounty hunters who stay out of sight of the powers-that-be. One of them is Deacon St. John, an ex-military who travels the roads of the Pacific Northwest, trying to survive in a hostile environment. When he learns that his wife Sarah, long presumed to be dead, might still be alive, he embarks on a journey to reunite with her.
Open-world survival gameplay
The action of DG is set in the Pacific Northwest - the region of the United States known for its forests and mountainous areas. The player will get to explore most of it, thanks to the open-world mechanics of the game. Exploring abandoned houses and other locations, the player will find various resources necessary for survival in the harsh environment. Using said resources, the player will be able to craft items or repair weapons. The player's given a choice to use either melee weapons or several types of firearms. They can also use explosives such as Molotovs and proximity bombs.
Man's best friend
The world of Days Gone is vast, and traversing it on foot would be a tall order even for an experienced survivor like Deacon. This is why the player travels around the map on the motorcycle. The machine, much like other elements of St. John's equipment, can be upgraded with found resources. This allows the player to increase its durability and maneuverability, among others. The motorcycle also serves as an inventory where the player can keep all necessary items.
An important feature of Days Gone are its enemies. Freakers are aggressive and violent, often moving in massive hordes. They are divided into several categories based on their speed and strength. Freakers behave differently during the day than during the night when they become more aggressive and chase the player in groups. Other than the Freakers, the player will encounter human enemies - other drifters, mercenaries, local militias, and leftovers of the military. The player can choose how to approach encounters with these enemies - go in guns blazing or deal with them silently through stealth.
Days Gone was met with a mostly positive reception from the critics. Reviews praised the diverse combat gameplay of the game, which incorporated stealth and open combat in equal measure. The enemy mechanics, especially the zombie hordes and different behaviors of the Freakers during the night and day, were also noted. Another feature praised by the critics was the survival aspect, which forced the players to carefully consider spending limited resources.
Days Gone won several awards, including the 2019 Golden Joystick Award for Best Storytelling,
- Explore the open world of the Pacific Northwest, beautiful and dangerous at the same time.
- Experience the combination of stealth and open combat as Deacon St. John, an experienced survivor, searching for his wife in the post-apocalyptic world.
- Face the Freakers, violent, zombie-like creatures, who will hunt you down in massive hordes.
- Upgrade the motorcycle, your main mode of transportation, to improve your chances of outrunning the enemy.
- Find resources and craft items that will help you survive in the hostile environment.
Date de sortie: 2021-05-18
- Vous trouverez ci-dessous les spécifications système minimales et recommandées pour Days Gone (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. En raison de changements de programmation potentiels, la configuration système minimale requise pour Days Gone (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL peut changer au fil du temps.