Se connecter / S'inscrire
DOOM 64 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
DOOM 64 is the fourth installment of the DOOM series and the sequel of Final Doom from 1996. The game had improved graphics and was built on a new engine, which introduced a new quality of the DOOM experience for all the ...Lire la suite
Offres de livraison instantanée
Afficher 10 autres offres
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent vendeur95%Commentaire positif5754
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 1.56
- 0The_game_plug94%Commentaire positif31
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 1.57
- 0AtruesellerExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif7105
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 1.60
- 0Goty_digitalExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif2585
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 1.65
- 0KinguinExcellent vendeur93%Commentaire positif16480
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 1.81
- 0Prestige_worldwideExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif2478
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 2.08
- 0Instant_gameExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif26230
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 2.45
DOOM 64 is the fourth installment of the DOOM series and the sequel of Final Doom from 1996. The game had improved graphics and was built on a new engine, which introduced a new quality of the DOOM experience for all the fans of the series (and not only them).
The classic returns
Nintendo 64 is famous nowadays for a big list of the fan-favorite retro games. It presented a new quality of gaming, mainly in terms of graphics, but also gameplay. DOOM 64 also has its place among the most notable classics of N64.
In terms of gameplay, DOOM 64 stays rather loyal to the themes of the series. Once again, the players take the role of a space marine tasked with the mission to annihilate the monstrosities which come from another world. The game challenges the players with 32 levels, filled with enemies and collectibles, such as keys, power-ups and more.
As for the available arsenal, the game generally features weapons from DOOM II, but with improved sprites and sound effects. Of course, there are some modifications to those weapons, such as two blades instead of one in case of the chainsaw. There is also a completely new weapon, called the Unmaker, which uses the same ammo as the plasma gun or BFG 9000.
The story and the Lost Levels
Everybody knows that DOOMs are always about gore and blood, and story is always somewhere in the background of all this mess. However, it’s still present.
DOOM 64 tells the story of a space marine, a special military unit tasked with the mission to exterminate all the demons who came right from Hell. He will need to kill their Mother in order to put an end to this tremendous situation.
The modern version of the game also includes the so-called Lost Levels. This is an additional campaign, available after finishing the original one, and it makes for a link between DOOM 64 and the DOOM game from 2016. Your aim in this campaign will be to defeat the Resurrector, the demonic sister of the Mother of Demons you have killed as the final boss in the original campaign.
Improvements as compared with previous DOOMs
As for the improvements and changes introduced in DOOM 64 in comparison to its predecessors in the series, besides some minor changes in weapons, there are some details which may be worth mentioning:
- more atmospheric light effects,
- completely new, high-quality sound effects,
- tripwire booby traps added,
- new camera effects.
The modern edition
As for the technicalities, DOOM 64 for modern platforms hasn’t got any major improvements in terms of graphics, sound or mechanics. The game looks pretty much the same as it was on N64. The only difference here is that it was adjusted to operate normally in the widescreen mode.
- Go back to the past memories of retro games or get to know this era from a scratch if you haven’t play them before.
- Look for collectibles, such as power-ups and upgraded weapons to annihilate your enemies.
- Many features improved or newly implemented in DOOM 64 make it look much better than its predecessors.
- The game is adjusted to support widescreen mode and features unlockable achievements for the platforms for which it’s available.
- The Lost Levels are waiting for you to discover them in this edition of DOOM 64.
Date de sortie: 2020-03-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for DOOM 64 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for DOOM 64 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.