Instant delivery offers
- GamextraExcellent seller93%Positive feedback21601
View offer details$ 12.21
$ 13.51-10%$ 13.56$ 13.56
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback55129
View offer details$ 12.66
$ 13.51-6%$ 14.07$ 14.07
- KinguinExcellent seller92%Positive feedback16555
View offer details$ 13.62
$ 15.13-10%$ 15.13$ 15.13
Griftlands is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Griftlands offers three campaigns that follow the stories of three protagonists. Sal, a mercenary on a quest for revenge. Rook, an aging spy working as a double agent. And finally Smith, an idle loafer who wants to redeem himself for the life wasted. Each of those stories is equally captivating and polished, set in an interesting and unforgiving world full of turmoil and backstabbing.
With card and word
Griftlands is a roguelite card builder with RPG elements where you will constantly fight new enemies and acquire new cards for your deck until your inevitable downfall. The combat is tactical and challenging, requiring careful planning both during the fight and while managing your deck. Perhaps you'd like to focus on offense to try to end encounters more quickly or maybe you prefer to play defensively or to balance your approach.
Another gameplay aspect of Griftlands is negotiations. As in combat, you'll have to use your wits and strategy to convince people to your cause. But be careful, as decisions made during a conversation could kill you just as easily as an enemy's attack.
2d graphics of Griftlands brings to mind an image of a Saturday morning cartoon full of action and colorful characters. The game is packed with very unique-looking characters and enemies, human and alien alike. The visual certainly makes it easier to immerse in this unique sci-fi world.
Since its release, Griftlands has been receiving overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam. Players praise it for engaging deckbuilding and rougelite gameplay, interesting stories of three unique protagonists, and beautifully hand-drawn graphics.
- Build your deck from hundreds of available cards
- Live through highs and lows of rougelite experience
- Engage in tactical combat and rough negotiations that are both equally challenging
- Get involved in the stories of three distinctively unique protagonists
- Immerse yourself in a fascinating sci-fi world thanks to the beautiful hand-drawn graphics
Release Date: 2020-06-14
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Griftlands (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Griftlands (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.