Just Cause 3 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Just Cause 3 is a 2015 action-adventure multiplatform game, developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is set on Medici, a fictional Mediterranean island and ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored97%Positive feedback476
View offer details$ 18.25
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback38051
View offer details$ 4.65
- 0TradegameskeyExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1242
View offer details$ 4.67
- 0DiDigital_trade_worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4064
View offer details$ 4.76
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8217
View offer details$ 4.98
- 0KinguinExcellent seller90%Positive feedback4174
View offer details$ 5.01
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2751
View offer details$ 5.03
Just Cause 3 is a 2015 action-adventure multiplatform game, developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is set on Medici, a fictional Mediterranean island and nation governed by a dictator General Di Ravello. Rico Rodriguez, the protagonist of the previous installment, Just Cause 2 is returning as the main character of the game. The players are given free choice in exploring the island between missions.
Just Cause 3 is a TPP game set in an open-world environment. The world map is approximately 1000 km2 in size and includes vast plains, bustling cities with tall buildings, mountain peaks and even underground caves. Players can utilize various tools and use many vehicles to travel around the map. Just Cause 2’s staples – parachute and grappling hook - make their return in the third game as well. The game also features a wingsuit, allowing the player for fast exploration. Wingsuit and parachute can be switched anytime when the player character is in the air.
Game offers the player a wide range of weapons. These include various types of pistols, assault and sniper rifles, submachine guns and shotguns, as well as different heavy weapons. The player can also man various types of vehicles, fighter jets, planes, cars, and ships. All in-game vehicles are customizable and can be used against the enemies. The gameplay emphasizes chaos and extreme action. Many of the in-game structures can be destroyed in different ways. Players can use “Rebel Drops”, vehicles, weapons and gear, which can be selected from the menu and placed in the game world.
Just Cause 3 includes minigames such as races, called challenges, that are unlocked after destroying the enemy base. Other challenges are Destruction Frenzy, in which the objective is to destroy as many Chaos objects, destructible buildings and installations, as possible with specific weapons or vehicles; shooting galleries serve as weapon training courses, increasing Rico’s skill with specific toys; Scrapyard Scramble sends the player on the Bavarium supply run; and Crash Bomb challenge is where players’ job is to drive the vehicle rigged to blow into the target, without losing too much speed. Each of the challenges rewards the player with gears, which in turn unlock a specific set of mods. These can be used to improve the performance of weapons, explosives and vehicles, increase the amount of tethers players can use, or make Rico cover more ground faster.
Story and Characters
The story of Just Cause 3 picks up six years after the events of the second installment of the series. The main character of the game, Rico Rodriguez, returns home to the island of Medici. However, our protagonist cannot enjoy a well-deserved rest. The island has been taken over by the ruthless dictator, general Sebastiano Di Ravello. Rico decides to once again step in and restore democracy to his home, and alongside the rebels, led by his longtime friend Mario Frigo, sets to overthrow the general.
Reception & Summary
Just Cause 3 on PC received mixed to generally favorable reviews from critics and players. Amongst the positives of the game, they named the possibility to blow up a lot of things, crazy game mechanics, and fun characters. If you’re looking for a game that will throw you right in the middle of breakneck action, filled with explosives, flying vehicles and grappling hooks, Just Cause 3 is a title tailored just for you.
- Become Rico Rodriguez one again and free your homeland from the hands of a cruel dictator
- Land on Medici – a Mediterranean paradise torn by civil war, and traverse its vast areas using air, sea and land vehicles
- Make the life of your enemies a living hell with multiple weapons and tools, such as trademark grappling hook
- Take on challenges and gather gears to mod your weapons and vehicles
- Compete with other players on multiplayer leaderboard
Release Date: 2015-11-30
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Just Cause 3 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Just Cause 3 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.