Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Fatesworn (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
After decades of conflict, the disastrous Crystal War has finally ended, and the Tuatha warlord Gadflow has been defeated. As the people of Amalur’s ravaged Faelands turn their gaze toward a welcome peace and the work of ...Read More
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning on Steam in order to play.
After decades of conflict, the disastrous Crystal War has finally ended, and the Tuatha warlord Gadflow has been defeated. As the people of Amalur’s ravaged Faelands turn their gaze toward a welcome peace and the work of rebuilding, a new threat rises in the west… Beyond icy peaks and impassable cliffs lies the mountainous region of Mithros, an ancient Almain refuge offering new hope to settlers, refugees, and war veterans displaced by the fires of war.
It is here that Telogrus, God of Chaos, has emerged to claim his mortal kingdom and tempt the people with promises of freedom from the shackles of Fate. Only one has the power to challenge the will of this risen god: you, the Fateless One.
Journey to a brand new Amalur environment filled with snowy tundras, deep caverns, and treacherous enemies, and visit mountain villages and the ancient lakeside city of Crownhold. Master the unstable power of Chaos with a unique new non-combat Skill and class of weapons and armor. As the fabled Fatesworn, you will wage a last battle against the Niskaru and their Chaos brethren, as Chaos dungeons turn every region in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning into a potential battlefield.
- Set in a completely new environment called Mithros featuring mountains and snowy landscapes
- Face the God of Chaos in 6h+ Main quest with a compelling story line that concludes the game, featuring new and returning characters
- Chaos as a completely new gameplay mechanic connected to weapons, enemies, rifts and portals
- Level cap raised to 50
- The journey takes you to 2 entirely new dungeon sets
- Enter Chaos Portals to explore 25 brand new Chaos Realm dungeons strewn across the Fatesworn world and the old world
- New enemies and variations of existing enemies
- New crafting items for weapons, gems, potions with new reagents and components
- 6 new unique armor sets with very special and powerful traits
- 21 new weapons and shields (9 chaos weapons, 15 unique)
- New accessoires like rings and amulets with powerful traits
- New music by award winning composer Grant Kirkhope
- New mysterious trader selling equipment lottery boxes, offering a new way to complete rare item sets
- New twist of fate cards
- Tons of new sidequests task quests and faction quest to fulfill
- New villages and cities, with new houses and interiors and much more
Release Date: 2021-12-14