Lord of the Rings Online Time Card Prepaid 60 Days LOTRO EUROPE
Can activate in:
United StatesCheck country restrictions
In The Lord of the Rings Online, join the world’s greatest fellowship of players in the award-winning online re-creation of J. R. R. Tolkien’s legendary Middle-earth. From the crumbling, shadowed ruins of Weathertop to t ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback4138
View offer details$ 27.01
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8653
View offer details$ 23.75
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback14770
View offer details$ 24.37
In order to activate your key:
- Login to Lord of the Ring Online game client.
- Open the LotRO store
- Click redeem code
- Enter your code and click Apply.
In The Lord of the Rings Online, join the world’s greatest fellowship of players in the award-winning online re-creation of J. R. R. Tolkien’s legendary Middle-earth.
From the crumbling, shadowed ruins of Weathertop to the ageless, golden wood of Lothlórien, immerse yourself in Middle-earth as you have never seen it before. Visit the peaceful, verdant fields of the Shire, brave the dark depths of the Mines of Moria, and raise a pint at the Prancing Pony in Bree!
- Explore the Massive World of Middle-earth: Immerse yourself in the award-winning recreation of the beloved fantasy world of J.R.R. Tolkien through renowned locations including the Shire, the Mines of Moria, and Lothlórien.
- Create & Advance Your Hero: Advance to level 75 with thousands of character customization possibilities. 4 races, 9 classes, 10 professions, 7 vocations, plus over 1,000 titles, skills and traits
- Solo & Co-op Skirmishes: Dive into instant adventure alongside friends or customizable AI soldiers in exciting, scalable battles!
- Legendary Items: Design and customize your own legendary weapons of immense power like Bilbo’s Sting or Gandalf’s Glamdring!
- Play as a Monster: Fight as a servant of Sauron against other players in intense PvMP Combat!
- Craft Your Own Gear: Farm crops in the fertile fields of the Shire or let your hammer ring in the Dwarven halls Ered Luin.