Men of War: Vietnam - Special Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Men of War: Vietnam is a new game for the critically acclaimed series. The new, story-driven campaign lets you taste the explosive mix of the jungle, Hueys and rock-n-roll in 1968. The US campaign focuses on a team of el ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0PlPlayersExcellent seller94%Positive feedback1839
View offer details$ 2.13
- 0Royalco96%Positive feedback156
View offer details$ 2.28
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26241
View offer details$ 2.32
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6351
View offer details$ 2.40
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback64959
View offer details$ 2.42
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3154
View offer details$ 2.52
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback522
View offer details$ 2.52
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition includes full version of Men of War: Vietnam plus bonus maps and content that is not included in the original game.
Special Edition Exclusives:
- Play with (against!) your friends on three multiplayer maps where you must control victory locations to win.
- Adapt your tactics to strengths and weaknesses of different sides of the conflict while playing five thrilling single-player missions.
Special Edition Content:
- NVA soldiers battle US Troops for control of a nameless sector near Cambodia border.
- Four survivors, passengers of a shot-down US helicopter, try to escape from Vietcong territory.
- Surrounded Vietcong soldiers make their last stand against the US Army onslaught in the ruined Catholic church converted into a makeshift weapons depot.
- Vietcong subversive group must infiltrate the area patrolled by ARVN and Green Berets using only knifes and silenced weapons.
- Commander of the NVA tank platoon decides to launch an all-out attack in a bold attempt to take out US Field HQ.
Men of War: Vietnam is a new game for the critically acclaimed series. The new, story-driven campaign lets you taste the explosive mix of the jungle, Hueys and rock-n-roll in 1968. The US campaign focuses on a team of elite special ops soldiers, and each one of them has a personality.
The unit includes Sergeant John Merrill, machine-gunner Jim Walsh, sniper Sonny Armstrong, grenade launcher operator Carl Dillan and combat engineer Bill Kirby. In some missions they can count only on themselves, while in the others they act together with regular US and South-Vietnamese troops. The North Vietnam campaign tells the story of two Soviet military consultants and two soldiers of the North Vietnam Army who are the only survivors of an ambush prepared by the US troops. The task of getting back to the North Vietnam territory is a difficult one – they have no means of radio communication, no wheeled vehicles, and it’s too far to make it there on foot. On their way these survivors get involved in a chain of bloodbath engagements and find themselves in the dead center of the well-known Tet offensive.
Missions range from special operations (rescuing a shot-down pilot, escorting a reporter, etc.) to full scale battles.
- There are two sides in every story, so two new story-driven campaigns attempt to show the war from both sides.
- Breathtaking missions including an ambush on the Ho Chi Minh trail, a game of cat and mouse in the Mekong Delta, raids into Cambodia and Laos, bridge defense during the Tet offensive and more.
- New weapons and units: M-16, T-54, M-113, Patton III, M-60, AK-47, M-14, RPG-2, M-72 LAW, RPK and many more.
- Multiplayer mode – co-op for up to 4 players.
Release Date: 2011-09-08
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Men of War: Vietnam - Special Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Men of War: Vietnam - Special Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.