Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Steam Key - GLOBAL
In Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, the player is witness to the fall of Calradic Empire and rise of other kingdoms to take its place. The game emphasizes battling and diplomacy, introducing new siege and dialogue mechanics ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 19 more offers
- SpecializedExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback2421
View offer details$ 31.11
$ 54.45-43%$ 34.57 $ 54.45-37%$ 34.57
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58268
View offer details$ 26.04
$ 54.45-52%$ 28.93 $ 54.45-47%$ 28.93
- KgKgamestradeExcellent seller98%Positive feedback12925
View offer details$ 26.27
$ 54.45-52%$ 29.19 $ 54.45-46%$ 29.19
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2767
View offer details$ 26.35
$ 54.45-52%$ 29.28 $ 54.45-46%$ 29.28
- Lancce100%Positive feedback443
View offer details$ 26.48
$ 54.45-51%$ 29.42 $ 54.45-46%$ 29.42
- Gamesdivision99%Positive feedback423
View offer details$ 26.62
$ 54.45-51%$ 29.58 $ 54.45-46%$ 29.58
- Swift_digital_tradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2483
View offer details$ 26.66
$ 54.45-51%$ 29.62 $ 54.45-46%$ 29.62
The product CAN'T BE activated in: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philipines, Vietnam, India, Turkey, LATAM, China, RU/CIS region.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is an action-RPG game, developed and published by TaleWorlds Entertainment. It is the sequel to the 2008 Mount & Blade, but tells a story occurring prior to M&B's first expansion pack – Warband. The game introduces new gameplay features such as improved siege mechanics, more developed dialogue trees with a brand-new persuasion system and many more. The player will be able to experience the game in a solo campaign as well as in multiplayer, waging wars against other players. Bannerlord received positive initial reception from the critics.
M&B II introduces several improvements to core gameplay mechanics. The siege system has been expanded – the player can now build siege machines and place them prior to the battle to attack specific points of the enemy fortress. Bombardment of the fortified walls is introduced, allowing the player to tear them down and create openings for their army to enter. The defenders will have the chance to assault the invaders through murderholes and stop them from breaching the gates.
Another gameplay aspect that was heavily expanded upon is diplomacy and dialogue. The dialogue trees have been improved with more options to convince the NPC to the player’s rights. The game includes a special bar which is filled as the player pressures their partner. Filling said bar will convince the NPC. Should the player fail to achieve that, they can still bribe their way out of a tricky situation. Like previous title in the series, Bannerlord II will include the multiplayer mode, which will pit the players against each other on separate arenas.
Married…with children, this time
The system of marriages and profits resulting from them was an important aspect of Warband. In Bannerlord, it returns improved with a possibility of having children. The player’s spawn becomes an heir to their lands and fortune and upon player’s character dying (in battle or otherwise), the child becomes the new player character.
Last days of the empire – story
The sun is setting over the Calradic Empire. Surrounded by enemies and divided by internal disputes, its might and influence are all but spent. It is time for you to decide, my friend. Time to choose your allegiances, securing the future for you and your family. The time of loyalty to the Empire and honorable Bannermen has passed. You must become your own man and forge destiny for yourself…
The initial response to Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord was rather positive. The reviewers noted the graphical improvements in map design and finer details of the game world. Other positive aspects of the game included an improved battle system, making each encounter slightly different than the other and smarter enemy AI, forcing the player to carefully plan each move.
- Witness the final days of the Calradic Empire and decide where your allegiances lie
- Talk or bribe your way into other people’s favor
- Form an army and lead sieges against enemy fortresses
- Marry and have children to continue your line
- Play against others in online multiplayer
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes