Never Alone: Foxtales Steam Key GLOBAL
I know another story. I heard this one from Panik. There were two friends. One of them was a good fighter in Inupiaq games, and a good hunter. One was a good swimmer. The two friends were brave. Whenever they would cross ...Read More
I know another story. I heard this one from Panik. There were two friends. One of them was a good fighter in Inupiaq games, and a good hunter. One was a good swimmer. The two friends were brave. Whenever they would cross the sea, they would use only willow as their boat paddles...
Spring has come to the Arctic and Nuna and Fox return in Never Alone: Foxtales -- the first expansion to 2014’s award-winning indie hit Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna).
- Travel across open seas, swim through the ruins of a sunken village and paddle up the Noatak River on a mission to rescue a new friend. You’ll need all your wits and the skills of both companions to survive the dangers of the swirling currents, fierce creatures and hidden underwater hazards of the Alaska coast. Only by working together can Nuna and Fox save their friend and defeat an unexpected foe.
- Foxtales features three all new levels full of environments to explore, puzzles to solve and enemies to face. Developed in partnership with the Alaska Native community, Foxtales reminds us that some challenges are best faced together and that even the smallest among us deserve respect.
- Take to the seas -- Climb aboard your umiaq (a sealskin canoe) and take to the waters of the coasts, rivers and lakes of Northwest Alaska. Paddle through waves, ice floes and rapids or dive underwater and journey across the sea floor, inside mysterious caverns and through a sunken village.
- Seek the help of the spirits and your companion -- Discover spirit helpers who can change the course of currents at your command. Switch between Nuna and Fox in single player mode or play with a friend in local co-op mode.
- Explore Alaska Native culture -- Foxtales includes five new unlockable Cultural Insight videos featuring members of the Alaska Native community including the family of Willie Panik Goodwin, Sr., the storyteller whose tale of “The Two Coastal Brothers” inspired the game.
Release Date: 2015-07-28
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Never Alone: Foxtales Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Never Alone: Foxtales Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.