Pathologic 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Pathologic 2 is a survival-horror adventure game developed by Ice Pick Lodge and published by tinyBuild. The game is a remake of 2005 title Pathologic and features similar gameplay and storytelling aesthetics, whil ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored98%Positive feedback376
View offer details$ 16.32
- 0PePerfect_best_keys100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 4.95
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller96%Positive feedback3055
View offer details$ 4.98
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7229
View offer details$ 8.19
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104259
View offer details$ 9.92
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4631
View offer details$ 10.09
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2593
View offer details$ 10.15
Pathologic 2 is a survival-horror adventure game developed by Ice Pick Lodge and published by tinyBuild. The game is a remake of 2005 title Pathologic and features similar gameplay and storytelling aesthetics, while also providing a lot of new features. Meant as a series of three separate, but thematically connected stories, the first part of Pathologic 2, tells the story of Artemy Burakh, a surgeon known in his hometown as Haruspex. He returns after living in another city at the behest of his father to help with a series of strange occurrences. The game received solid reviews from the critics for its atmosphere and survival gameplay mechanics.
Survival horror gameplay
In Pathologic 2 the player observes the action from the first-person perspective. The game’s story occurs over 12 days the main character spends in their hometown, which requires the player to act quickly or suffer the consequences. Throughout the game, the player interacts with the locals, who aren’t always friendly. By choosing dialogue options, the player finds out more about what happened in the town. The other factor influencing the gameplay is the plague, which afflicts the population and the protagonist. The effects of the disease will force the player to carefully maintain their stats, such as hunger, thirst and exhaustion. Fail that, and the end might come sooner than expected.
Story of a plague
My name is Artemy Burakh, and I am a surgeon. It was my father’s dream that I continue in his footsteps – he is a physician in our hometown, Town-on-Gorkhon. When I moved away to the capital to study medicine, I did not know if I’d be returning home at all. But not too long ago, I’ve received a letter from my father, urging me to come back. I did as he asked, but what I found…town ravaged by some sort of plague, local people trying to murder me, strange characters accusing me of murder? It is all too much to take. But I must be strong. This town needs my help, and I have to do what I can. Because, if the town’s fate is sealed by this mysterious disease, then so is mine.
Pathologic 2 was met with positive reception from reviewers. Critics praised the storytelling of the game and the roleplay elements, noting how both of them added to the claustrophobic feel of trying to figure out what’s killing the town. The players were also impressed with the game, saying that the story was highly immersive and the level of difficulty resulting from limited time and resources made the gameplay more exciting.
- Tale of a plague. In Pathologic 2 game, your fate lies within your hands as you struggle to stop a plague tearing through a small town.
- Survival horror. Keep your wits about you in a place slowly descending into madness. Maintain your bodily functions or face inevitable death.
- The clock is ticking. You have twelve days to find out the cause of the plague or everyone in town, including you, is doomed.
- Immersive story. As Artemy, son of the local physician, you must face the hostility of townspeople and mysterious characters who accuse you of murder.
- Fight or flight. Choose how you wish to proceed through encounters with hostiles. Sometimes it’s better to hand over your possessions than risk life over them.
Release Date: 2019-05-23
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Pathologic 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Pathologic 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.