How do I redeem an Azteco lightning vouchers?
- Your Azteco lightning voucher will include a QR code.
- Scan the QR code with a lightning wallet to receive your bitcoin
Learn more at azte.co/help
Can I use my Azteco voucher code for online payments?
- We do not recommend or support Azteco voucher codes being used for online payments. You should always redeem your Aztecovoucher to a bitcoin wallet.
- If a website asks to enter your voucher code as payment for a product or service, consider whether you trust that website and whether it might be a scam request.
- If you share your voucher code with someone, they can use it to redeem the voucher and receive your bitcoin. Azteco vouchers cannot be refunded or replaced.
Azteco vouchers are the easy way for everyone to get bitcoin.
Step 1: Buy an Azteco bitcoin voucher
Azteco vouchers work just like gift cards or mobile phone top-up vouchers.You can buy one today for as little as €10.
Step 2: Redeem your Azteco voucher for bitcoin
You can redeem your Azteco voucher in less than a minute. There’s no need to create any new accounts and you can use your existing bitcoin wallet.
Step 3: Spend, save, or send your bitcoin
You can spend your bitcoin right away, save it for the future, or send it to family and friends anywhere in the world. The choice is yours!
How do I redeem an Azteco lightning voucher?
You can redeem an Azteco lightning voucher by scanning your voucher’s QRcode with a lightning wallet app.
How is the bitcoin value of the voucher calculated?
The bitcoin value of the voucher is calculated using the market price of bitcoin at the time of purchase. Azteco vouchers purchased from G2A includea 10% commission fee. On-chain vouchers also include a "Network fee" to cover the cost of processing your voucher using the Main Bitcoin Network.