- 2.90 USD
Redout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The driving model is based on physics. There's no racing on rails: each input will apply a physical force to the ship. This means players can feel every turn and every twist of the track. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognizable aesthetics. From dirty suburban environments, to eerie frozen landscapes, to vast desert plains, players are immersed in the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi abandoned Earth.
Redout is the fastest game ever made. If you can handle it. It's not about the numbers you see on screen, it's about the sense of speed given by the vibrations, the objects flying buy, the collisions, the effects, the sound, the immersion, everything that we put inside the game is meant to feel you going FAST. Check it out and let us know!
Challenge up to 8 players from all over the world to define the best Redout pilot in history! Do you think you have what it takes? Now you have to prove it, True glory is a flame lighted at the skies.
We have been working hard to give you the best VR game yet. Get inside your HMD to experience 3D and distances like never before, you'll know exactly where the apex is and feel a new level of control you never experienced before.
Control is the most important feeling when you are racing at 800km/h. And you have got it here. Redout features believable physics derived from quad-copters controllers and real magnetic forces. We came up with the next generation in AG handling. There's always a way to take a curve without decelerating, but you have to prepare for it and use everything we put into the game to make it great. Steer, strafe and turbo out of a curve is the basics, get to know all the rest before you reach the advanced tracks.
A Rich Context
2560 DC. Earth stripped of its natural resources. Global warming caused the melting of the northern polar ice cap, and tropical storms ravage all areas that didn’t suffer from desertification. Pockets of humans are crawling their lives away in a few slums, descendants of those who were left behind or refused to leave. Others created huge conurbations, based upon some of the most populous cities once on Earth. Most of humanity, though, has moved on the Moon, Mars, Titan, and other Jupiter’s moons. Earth is often used as a location for entertainment stuff like hi-speed races, futuristic amusement parks and zoo parks, which allows local communities to work and profit in a harsh environment.
One of the most followed sport is Redout: the fastest race practiced by humans driving high speed anti-gravity ships on magnetic tracks.
- Online multiplayer - match against 12 players around the world for a real challenge
- VR Support - Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Razer OSVR
- Career mode - 75+ events to race, experience, level up and upgrade your ship
- A Diverse World - 20 tracks scattered around 4 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth, plus boss circuits
- Never bored - 7 event types, from classic Race to innovative Arena Race and Score-Based Endurance
- Create your story - 5 racing teams, each requiring a different driving approach, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes
- Powerup - 10+ racing-focused, upgradable powerups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more
- Processori3 2.6Ghz
- GraphicsGTX 560 or equivalent
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space6 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7
- Processori5 2.6Ghz
- GraphicsGTX 960 or equivalent
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space6 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10
German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portugese, Russian, English