Stasis Steam Key GLOBAL
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi, horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and sol ...Read More
Sort by:GlGlobal_digital24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2962
View offer details0.73USDPlPlaytopia96%Positive feedback142
View offer details1.03USDJuJupiter_joy100%Positive feedback859
View offer details1.13USDGrGreat_storeNo feedback yet0
View offer details1.15USDJust_for_uEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2281
View offer details1.16USDGoGolden_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6991
View offer details1.32USDGamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback48369
View offer details1.32USDShow remaining 16
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi, horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing, and time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the swirling blue methane clouds of Neptune
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music composed by Mark Morgan (Fallout)
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Special objects can be used on John himself to end it all
- A holographic stripper
Release Date: 2015-08-31
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Stasis Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Stasis Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.