Terminator: Resistance - Steam - Key GLOBAL
Terminator: Resistance is a first-person shooter with RPG's elements. It was developed by Polish studio Teyon Games and it is set in post-apocalyptic Los Angeles. As a Jacob Rivers, lead the human resistance through...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3834
View offer details$ 23.88
$ 43.16-45%$ 26.53 $ 43.16-39%$ 26.53
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8218
View offer details$ 20.17
$ 43.16-53%$ 22.41 $ 43.16-48%$ 22.41
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16916
View offer details$ 20.68
$ 43.16-52%$ 22.98 $ 43.16-47%$ 22.98
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback67650
View offer details$ 21.18
$ 43.16-51%$ 23.54 $ 43.16-45%$ 23.54
- CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5576
View offer details$ 21.19
$ 43.16-51%$ 23.55 $ 43.16-45%$ 23.55
- GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1129
View offer details$ 21.61
$ 43.16-50%$ 24.01 $ 43.16-44%$ 24.01
- CdCdkeys4all100%Positive feedback48
View offer details$ 22.12
$ 43.16-49%$ 24.58 $ 43.16-43%$ 24.58
Terminator: Resistance is a first-person shooter with RPG's elements. It was developed by Polish studio Teyon Games and it is set in post-apocalyptic Los Angeles. As a Jacob Rivers, lead the human resistance through dangerous and devastating parts of America and fight against robotic killing machines. It is based on popular Terminator franchise, so if you have ever watched Terminator, definitely check this game out!
The action takes place thirty-one years after Terminator 2: Judgement Day in post-apocalyptic Los Angeles. You, as the player, take the role of Jacob Rivers – a soldier in John's Connor human resistance against Skynet's killing machines. The protagonist encounters a group of survivors, and together they have to stop the robots from taking control over America. In the grim, skull-carpeted lands of America face many challenges, complete several tasks, and fight many battles to defeat Skynet's machines and save America from the doom. The plot is non-linear, which means the decisions you make will have a significant impact on the story.
Played from the first-person perspective, Terminator Resistance offers various quests to complete and compelling yet very challenging fights against dozens of killing machines, including well-known T-800. Be careful with the choices you make because every single one of them can shift the future of humanity. Take the role of Jacob Rivers, and together with other companions, explore the area to find different components and use them to create terrifying weapons with several options to upgrade. Gain experience to unlock new skills and abilities that allow you to fight machines with ease. Sneak behind your enemy lines and build up the advantage that can be crucial during the final War. Interact with NPCs and complete their tasks to gain additional experience and uncover several secrets. Although the best defense is a good offense, don't be afraid to hide behind structures to avoid taking too much damage since the health does not regenerate itself. The mix of main and side quests allows you to control Jacob as you want – whether you like run and gun your enemies or sneak behind them and hack the system – that's all up to you!
Explore to gain the advantage
Although Terminator: Resistance is not a typical open-world game, exploring undiscovered places is crucial because it allows you to find many treasures that later can be sold or used to create powerful weapons and tools which help when you have to stand face-to-face against frightening machines.
Terminator game especially delights the player with 3D graphics. The enemies were designed with attention to detail, and their armor gradually decreases during the combat. Fun is accompanied by music, which many players may associate from the famous movie series.
Terminator Resistance for PC received many positive reviews from the players, who tend to value game atmosphere, graphics, and the story, which for most of them, is way better than in any Terminator movie.
- Experience the game based on popular Terminator franchise
- Lead your character through the storyline and make choices which impact the survival of your companions and game-ending
- Explore post-apocalyptic Los Angeles to increase your chances of survival
- Choose the type of hero you want to be by gathering experience and leveling up your skills and abilities
- Enjoy stunning views of Los Angeles and get accompanied by well-known music from Terminator universe
Release Date: 2019-11-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Terminator: Resistance - Steam - Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Terminator: Resistance - Steam - Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes