The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Steam Key GLOBAL
Become William Carter and give orders to your soldiers to complete the mission. Nothing is as it seems in a world where humanity is threatened by the greatest enemy possible.Read More
Show 26 more offers
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback70306
View offer details$ 2.03
- KrKri_games100%Positive feedback241
View offer details$ 1.62
- GaGamesland100%Positive feedback529
View offer details$ 1.88
- Keyrex99%Positive feedback429
View offer details$ 1.94
- Legitkeystore100%Positive feedback964
View offer details$ 2.09
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7396
View offer details$ 2.17
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1780
View offer details$ 2.19
The Beureau XCOM Declassified key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is an action-packed tactical shooter developed by 2K Marin studio and released for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in 2013. It is a third-person shooter video game that is one of the parts of the XCOM series. The player travels to the 1960s, to become a very crucial element in the rise of the XCOM organization.
It is 1962, and the whole world trembles with fear of the upcoming nuclear war. The Cold War plays by its own rules, and both the USSR and the United States regularly send their agents into the field to prevent the worst from happening. However, this global impasse takes a back seat when humanity faces extinction at the hands of a cruel alien civilization. All hope settles in the one William Carter, who, together with a specialized team, sets off to confront merciless intruders.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Gameplay
You play the role of William Carter and, commanding a team of three, your task is to get rid of the threat coming from alien invaders. The Bureau is a single-player video game, so your group members are independent characters. Each of your companions has unique skills that are necessary for preparing a strategy concerning the upcoming mission. The ability to manage a team and plan attacks can make a significant difference in winning or losing.
In addition to the whole arsenal of weapons and traps, you can also use powerful alien guns if you obtain them during the game. As the game is a shooter, in addition to mission planning, it focuses primarily on action-packed battles with flying bullets and lasers. Pay extra caution, as a death in XCOM The Bureau game is final.
The gameplay will guide you through the main plot, full of side stories. XCOM can never give up its existence, and your identity is a secret. Standing behind the scenes of global conflict, you will be responsible for the outcome of the battle, that will determine the future of all humanity. If the endearing classic vibe of the 60s paired with a wild alien assault across the planet sounds like a dream come true, this is definitely the game for you.
The Bureau XCOM Declassified collected mixed reviews. On one hand, developers were reviewed for errors in the creation of artificial intelligence and the fact that apparently, the death is not so final. On the other, the extraordinary plot of the Cold War, coupled with the sci-fi-styled conflict, enchanted thousands of players.
- Become a secret soldier in whose hands rests the fate of all humanity
- Go on missions and eliminate hordes of powerful aliens
- Use weapons made by humans and by aliens
- Plan attacks, give orders, and develop your team
- Enjoy an extraordinary world where retro and sci-fi mingle into one
Release Date: 2013-08-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.