Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
The Sims 4 Discover University is the eighth big expansion pack to the popular life simulation video game, The Sims 4, developed by Maxis and released by Electronic Arts in 2014. The expansion pack adds a new world with two universities, as well as multiple features and objects that revolve around the university life. TS4 Discover University is set to be released in November 2019.
The expansion pack, just like the original The Sims 4 game, does not have a story. However, the sandbox nature of the title encourages free play and allows you to create your own narrative for the families remaining under your control, as well as for the entire neighborhoods.
The Sims 4 Discover University brings several new university-focused additions, but the gameplay, in general, didn’t change too much, which allows to quickly dive into the expansion pack without need to learn many complicated mechanics.
Besides the ability to attend college, your Sim can now also develop new careers, namely Education, Engineering, and Law. They can also learn skills of Research and Debate, as well as Robotics. They can also use facial piercing and have minimalistic tattoos and may even join a secret society. There are also student loans available to make your studying Sim’s life a bit easier.
Discover University expansion pack received positive pre-release reviews. Reviewers mainly noted new possibilities, such as new careers to develop and new skills to learn, but most importantly, the possibility of enrolling a Sim in a university in order to let him enjoy a true student’s life.
- Visit the new neighborhood, Britechester, where two rival universities can be found
- Enroll your Sim in a university – choose your favorite classes and try to get the best grades
- Experience the student’s life, from studying all night to participating in exciting parties
- Join various school organizations and discover new possibilities
- Make use of new objects, learn new skills, and try completely new careers