The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut (PC) - GOG.COM Key - GLOBAL
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Directors Cut is a re-release of the Witcher 1 Video Game with enhanced graphics and additional content. That action RPG was developed by CD Projekt RED, a Polish video game developer known f ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- 0Okinawa_sunrise100%Positive feedback124
View offer details$ 3.80
- 0LicensesgExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2001
View offer details$ 3.81
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16465
View offer details$ 4.17
- 0Tradegameskey100%Positive feedback820
View offer details$ 4.67
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26245
View offer details$ 5.16
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback64607
View offer details$ 5.35
- 0Royalco96%Positive feedback153
View offer details$ 5.42
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut key is meant to be activated on the GOG platform
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Directors Cut is a re-release of the Witcher 1 Video Game with enhanced graphics and additional content. That action RPG was developed by CD Projekt RED, a Polish video game developer known for its work on the Witcher series. The Enhanced Edition includes all the content from the original game, as well as new quests, locations and gameplay mechanics. It also features improved graphics, including higher-resolution textures, better lighting and improved character models. The Director's Cut also contains a behind-the-scenes documentary, making-of videos and an art book.
The game is set in a medieval fantasy world and follows the story of Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter known as a Witcher, as he battles against various creatures and political forces. The story begins with Geralt waking up at the School of Wolf's mountain fortress Kaer Morhen, not remembering anything and that's where the adventure starts.
The gameplay in The Witcher Enhanced Edition Directors Cut revolves around plot exploration, combat, and decision-making. Players can explore the open world and interact with non-player characters (NPCs) to gather information and accept quests. Quests can range from simple tasks like fetching items or defeating enemies to more complex story-driven missions that include making difficult moral choices. Also, two new quests can be undertaken: "Side Effects" and "The Price of Neutrality".
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Directors Cut allows selecting from among three distinct fighting styles to use in various situations and against different types of enemies. The fast style allows for quicker, less powerful attacks that have a higher chance of hitting faster opponents. The strong one deals more damage but is slower and has a lower chance of hitting agile enemies. The group style is perfect for wide-reaching attacks that are best used when Geralt is surrounded. Players can switch between styles at any time. Additionally, Geralt's two primary swords have different combat styles and are intended for specific purposes. The steel sword is used to fight humans and other living enemies, while the silver sword is more effective against supernatural monsters and beasts.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition Directors Cut includes an extensive alchemy system. Geralt can create potions that guarantee increased health regeneration, the ability to see in the dark and many other interesting enhancements. The player can learn new potion recipes through scrolls or experimentation. Consuming potions without knowing the recipe can lead to poisoning and various negative effects. Drinking both bad and good potions increases the level of toxicity in the body. It can be reduced through special potions or meditation by the fire.
- Action-based combat where players use a variety of weapons and magical abilities to defeat enemies in fast-paced combat
- Developed alchemy system
- Decision-making with difficult moral choices throughout the game can affect the story and ending
- Behind-the-scenes content that contains documentaries, making-of videos, and an art book
- Geralt of Rivia: a one-of-a-kind protagonist A charismatic and unique character, Geralt is a mutant swordmaster and professional monster slayer.
- Choose from over 250 special abilities correlated to attributes, combat skills and magical powers to build the character in a way best suited to tactical needs and style of play.
- Original fantasy world drawn from literature
- Inspired by the writings of renowned Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. Featuring adult themes, less fairy-tale than typical fantasy, with mature social issues like racism, political intrigue and genocide.
- It is a harsh world where nothing is black or white, right or wrong, often forcing players to choose between the lesser of two evils to advance.Non-linear and captivating storyline
- Full of turns, twists and ambiguous moral decisions which have real impact on the storyline.
- All quests can be accomplished in several ways and the game has three different endings depending on the player's actions and choices throughout the adventure.Stunning tactical action
- Engage in complex yet intuitive real-time combat based on real medieval sword-fighting techniques.
- Motion capture performed by medieval fighting experts at Frankfurt's renowned Metric Minds studio, resulting in 600 spectacular and authentic in-game combat animations. Six combat styles, dozens of potions, complex alchemy system, modifiable weapons and powerful magic add tactical depth to the fluid real-time experience.
Release Date: 2008-09-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut (PC) - GOG.COM Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut (PC) - GOG.COM Key - GLOBAL may change over time.