Total War: NAPOLEON - Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Lead a grand army to conquer Europe or take over a country that is in coalition and attempt to stop French conquest. Either way, immense tactical knowledge is necessary to ensure victory.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored86%Positive feedback117
View offer details$ 19.96
- 0Top_gun_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback1161
View offer details$ 7.72
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105032
View offer details$ 7.73
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5968
View offer details$ 7.87
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1785
View offer details$ 7.92
- 0LancceExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2008
View offer details$ 8.03
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8744
View offer details$ 9.85
Warning! This game is region-locked, it cannot be activated and played in Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, China and Hong Kong.
Total War Napoleon Definitive Edition key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Napoleon: Total War Collection includes
- Napoleon: Total War
- Napoleon: Total War - The Peninsular Campaign
- Napoleon: Total War - Coalition Battle Pack
- Napoleon: Total War - Imperial Eagle Pack
- Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars
This instalment in the Total War game series focuses on the late 18th and early 19th century and sets the player in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. It is a turn-based strategy game with real-time tactics elements produced by Creative Assembly and published by Sega. The player takes control over the titular Napoleon Bonaparte, or one of his greatest rivals, and fights for dominance on a campaign map.
The game met with a favourable reception due to praises from critics about its visuals, campaigns with an engaging plot and brand new gameplay features.
As in other entries in the Total War series, there are two types of gameplay: the first one focuses on a turn-based geopolitical campaign - the player needs to build structures in their territory to get access to sources of income, to produce units used for battles, research for new technologies, deal with other nations through diplomacy and trade - and the second type of gameplay - real-time strategic encounters, in which the players takes over as the general of massive armies and needs to lead their army to victory through commanding the troops.
In Napoleon Total War, there are four campaigns. The "Italian campaign of 1796" is the first career event, followed by the "French invasion of Egypt in 1798". Optional missions are featured to help the story progress.
However, the most crucial campaign for France is the "Mastery of Europe". When playing as Napoleonic France, the players objective is to conquer Europe. On the other hand, when the player chooses to play the "Campaigns of Coalition", they can govern Great Britain, Russia, Prussia or the Austrian Empire to defeat France. Note: each campaign regarded as vital requires a certain number of territories under the player's control.
Another aspect that plays a pivotal role in the game is revolutions and revolts. They can have a significant effect on the campaign conducted by the player. France, however, is immune to insurrections while in the Master of Europe campaign. As in other entries in the franchise, without a grand strategy and a plan, victory and dominance become tough to achieve.
War of Attrition
For the first time in the franchise, attrition plays a focal point on the campaign map. Armies can suffer losses while in a location with immense heat or snow, and armies replenish automatically while in territory regarded as friendly. Not to mention, a game about Napoleon's conquest without his most famous battles such as Waterloo, Battle of the Pyramids, or Austerlitz wouldn't be complete.
It is but a battle...
In Napoleon Total War, as in other Total War games, encounters can be fought by the player manually or resolved automatically whenever two hostile armies or armadas meet each other. The land armies and the navies consist of units and ships from the Napoleonic Era. Every encounter is either attack or defence conducted by the player. While attacking, the aim is to defeat all hostile forces, and while defending, the objective is to have at least one trooper alive before the timer expires. Additionally, when units get flanked, lose their general, or suffer massive casualties, they lose morale. With the spirits broken, those soldiers will attempt to escape the battlefield. They can get their confidence back when the balance of power changes, so it is advised to chase them with light cavalry to ensure they won't be a threat any longer.
- Learn about the conquest of Napoleon and how he led his country in an attempt to rule Europe.
- Conduct and lead armies in the most iconic battles of Napoleon conquest like the battle of Waterloo.
- Focus not only on the aspect of war but also on the geopolitical details of the in-game world - research new technologies, trade and negotiate with other countries and many more.
- Play as France in the "Master of Europe" campaign or take over and govern countries of coalition such as Great Britain, Russia, Prussia or Austria and defeat Napoleon.
- War of Attrition - bear in mind that climate and conditions can be rough for soldiers. You may lose some of them in the deserts or wastelands covered by snow.
Release Date: 2010-02-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Total War: NAPOLEON - Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Total War: NAPOLEON - Definitive Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.