Train Simulator Classic (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
With a roster of diverse locomotives, plenty of available tracks, and various visual customization options, TS 2021 is a game to look out for if you're a fan of the commercial railroad. Train Simulator 2021 Train Simulat ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored81%Positive feedback234
View offer details$ 23.85
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback47105
View offer details$ 4.70
- 0Instant_world_keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback10525
View offer details$ 4.71
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7088
View offer details$ 5.00
- 0GlobalsafecodesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5796
View offer details$ 5.74
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3406
View offer details$ 6.59
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106493
View offer details$ 7.47
Train Simulator Classic Includes 4 items:
- Train Simulator Classic base game,
- Train Simulator: Clinchfield Railroad: Elkhorn City - St. Paul Route Add-On,
- Train Simulator: Fife Circle Line: Edinburgh - Dunfermline Route Add-On,
- Train Simulator: Norddeutsche-Bahn: Kiel - Lübeck Route Add-On
With a roster of diverse locomotives, plenty of available tracks, and various visual customization options, TS 2021 is a game to look out for if you're a fan of the commercial railroad.
Train Simulator 2021
Train Simulator is a PC simulator game developed by Dovetail Games and published by Dovetail Games – Trains. In this faithful recreation of the train conductor experience, the player will travel across the winding tracks located in various countries in Europe. The game boasts detailed graphics, bringing the locales to life with impeccable precision, complex control scheme that puts the player right in the middle of the action, and a creator mode, in which the player can create their own tracks and routes, and share them with other members of TS 2021 community. Train Simulator 2021 received positive notes from the critics, who praised the game for its attention to detail, faithful representation of the ins and outs of driving a train as well as the level of customization offered to the player.
Take control of the best locomotives in the world
TS 2021 gives the player a chance to drive a wide variety of locomotives. The engines are divided into three categories: steam, diesel, and electric. Thanks to the developer's attention to detail, each engine drives differently and requires a unique approach. While en route, the player will have to manage a lot of variables, including the weather, level of fuel or coal supply, passenger satisfaction, etc. The game can be played in two modes. Quick Play lets the player choose the route and locomotive and drive the passengers to their destination. In Career Mode, the player operates the train on various routes, gaining experience and unlocking achievements.
Travel on the tracks around the world
In TS 2021, the player will visit various countries, known for their long railroad traditions. These include England's picturesque, small-town stations; the United States, which vistas combine the natural beauty of the open prairies and industrial features of big cities; and Germany, mesmerizing the passengers with the alpine views on its mountainous tracks. Each track requires a specific train to drive it, but thanks to the in-game creator mode, the player can make their own routes where no such restrictions apply.
Customize your train-driving experience
Train Simulator 2021 is a visual feast for the eyes. The excellent graphics bring the routes to life with millions of details, from the foliage growing on the side of tracks to meticulously recreated stations the player will visit along the way. A new feature of TS 2020 allows the player to adjust various elements of graphics display, adjusting details like filed of vison, procedurally generated trees, the intensity of the sunlight, etc.
Train Simulator 2021 was met with generally positive reception. The reviews noted the game's attention to detail and complex mechanics as the strongest points of the title. The variety of tracks and locomotives was also considered among the positives as was the built-in creator, which allowed the player to build and share their own routes.
- Faithful representation of the train driver profession.
- A selection of usable locomotives, ranging from steam engines to electric ones.
- Beautifully rendered tracks, located in such countries as USA ad England.
- Variety of graphics customization options.
- Built-in world creator mode allows the player to share routes of their making with other members of the community.
Release Date: 2009-07-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Train Simulator Classic (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Train Simulator Classic (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.