We Happy Few Steam Key GLOBAL
We Happy Few is a fairy tale which quickly turns into a horrorHello my friend, in We Happy Few gameplay you are going to take control over typical Joe's. You are a citizen of Wellington Wells. A dystopian city, where eve ...Read More
Show 13 more offers
- Goty_digitalEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1939
View offer details$ 4.13
- BeBellakeyEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback33662
View offer details$ 4.18
- GaGames_factoryEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback36528
View offer details$ 4.48
- World_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback50729
View offer details$ 5.13
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback57896
View offer details$ 5.19
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1829
View offer details$ 5.43
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8418
View offer details$ 5.44
We Happy Few (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
We Happy Few is a fairy tale which quickly turns into a horror
Hello my friend, in We Happy Few gameplay you are going to take control over typical Joe's. You are a citizen of Wellington Wells. A dystopian city, where everyone is happy. There is no sadness, harm, suffering, or pain. How is it possible, you might ask? Each citizen is obligated to take a regular dose of "Joy". Joy is a pill that the residents of Wellington Wells voluntarily consume to keep them happy and sedated.
The effect of this drug is not only happiness but also memory loss and hallucinations. One day, your characters forget to take their joy and immediately are haunted by terrible things they’ve done in the past, and they each have something they urgently need to accomplish. Now, you will have to stand against not only the government of Wellington Wells, but also against citizens who are so much in denial that they are going to kill anyone who might harm their "happy" World.
Set in 1960s England
Set in a retrofuturistic 1960s, you will find a city ravaged by war and rebuilt by delusionally happy people. Everything looks so happy in Wellington Wells, starting from people, through animals up to the figure of Uncle Jack himself. Only the government knows that the city is about to collapse.
We Happy Few offers you a highly replayable gameplay
We Happy Few has a rouge-like gameplay. In other words, if you die in “We Happy Few”, that’s it – there is no reloading your save. Just like in the harsh reality, death is a game over. However, it is what makes the game special. Each death is a lesson, each new game is a completely new story. Remember that each time you die, you’ll restart in a brand new city, thus it is never going to be the same. You will be engaged for many hours with this game, slowly learning how to survive in the Wellington Wells.
A mature story
The playable characters are not heroes. Each one of them has flaws. They are not heroic at all and they are destroyed by ghosts of their own past. Each one of them has a dark past, which was covered and forgotten because of Joy. While trying to survive in Wellington Wells you will quickly learn, that the scariest thing here is not the city itself but your own past. Don't worry though. The story is also filled with dark humor, hope and most importantly, a chance for redemption.
Create your own story
In We Happy Few, it is up to you how you are going to play. The game is a sandbox, so nothing is going to stop you (except government and crazy citizens) from going to any place you wish. There are many small and big decision which you can make during the gameplay, starting from such as "take your Joy or throw it away), to much harder ones. Craft your own World and story and slowly stand against the false society which held you as a prisoner for so long.
- A world created randomly with each single gameplay. Hence, each player’s experience in the gameplay is unique.
- A rouge-like gameplay where death means game over but at the same time it is also a lesson.
- An interesting World set in 1960s England.
- Three modes: sandbox, story and Wellie mode.
- A possibility to choose various difficulty settings for both new and experienced players
Release Date: 2016-07-26
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for We Happy Few Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for We Happy Few Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.