Yakuza 0 Steam Key NORTH AMERICA
Yakuza 0 is another part of the Japanese series of third-person action adventure games developed by Sega. This installment is the first game from the Yakuza series released on PC. Before that, the series was available ex ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0Tradegameskey100%Positive feedback811
View offer details$ 16.14
- 0Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1562
View offer details$ 18.52
- 0GaGames_collectiveNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 25.74
- 0Worldwide_gamersNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 26.10
Warning! This game is region-locked, it CAN be activated and played ONLY in North America.
Yakuza 0 is another part of the Japanese series of third-person action adventure games developed by Sega. This installment is the first game from the Yakuza series released on PC. Before that, the series was available exclusively on consoles. The game features complex combat mechanics and is filled with various references to the country of Cherry Blossom. Besides action-filled gameplay, the Yakuza series is known for its unique, and memorable characters as well as well-written and deep storylines.
Yakuza 0 is a story rich prequel to the whole series, and it tells the story that happened before the original Yakuza game back in 2006. The action of the game takes place in 1988. The game features two main protagonists: a young member of the Tojo Kazuma Kiryu clan working as a repo man taking his first steps into the criminal underworld, and a 24-year-old businessman, Majima Goro, looking for an opportunity to get back on the path of crime. Players will step into their roles interchangeably as their stories intertwine, creating the whole plot, which focuses on the conflict between the two clans fighting for control over one of the city's district.
The action of the game is presented from the third-person perspective. During the gameplay, players will be exploring the streets of the virtual city, fighting for control over local districts, and completing various missions for the titular Yakuza, climbing up in the criminal hierarchy. The main gameplay mechanics don't differ much from other games of the series, reminding the gameplay model known from the Grand Theft Auto series. However, the Yakuza video game should not be treated as the 'GTA clone'.
The game features unique, characteristic for Japan atmosphere, filled with original culture and complex combat system. During the gameplay, players will participate in many different story-focused missions. Some of them will require a stealthy, subtle approach, but in many cases, players will have to 'shoot their way out' during intense gunfights. It is worth mentioning that just like in many other open-world video games, the city in Yakuza 0 is a true sandbox, filled with various minigames and side activities.
Yakuza Zero received extremely positive reviews from players and gaming journalists, especially on the Steam platform. Most of them enumerated a well-written story as one of the selling points of the game. Entertaining and engaging gameplay was also often mentioned as one of the best elements of the title. The number of favorable opinions proves that the game is an excellent choice for any fan of 'GTA-like' games.
- Engaging, storyline with unique and memorable characters, places, and events.
- Step into the role of two completely different characters.
- Fight with other Yakuza clans for control over the city.
- Master a complex combat system, use three different Kung Fu styles, and show everyone that you are the man nobody should mess with.
- Take a break and explore the city, participating in various side activities and mini-games.
Release Date: 2018-08-01
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Yakuza 0 Steam Key NORTH AMERICA. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Yakuza 0 Steam Key NORTH AMERICA may change over time.