ZUSI 3 - Aerosoft Edition Steam Key GLOBAL
Enter the virtual cab and experience a train driver’s operations at the highest level of realism possible. Zusi 3 Aerosoft Edition is a train simulation for PCs, the professional version of which is also being used in ra ...Read More
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback70346
View offer details$ 55.52
- OrOrgames97%Positive feedback109
View offer details$ 30.83
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback70346
View offer details$ 55.52
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7396
View offer details$ 57.52
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1780
View offer details$ 57.80
Enter the virtual cab and experience a train driver’s operations at the highest level of realism possible. Zusi 3 Aerosoft Edition is a train simulation for PCs, the professional version of which is also being used in railway companies for engine driver training purposes. It features faithful track recreations, authentic driving and braking behaviour, prototypical signalling and timetables, as well as various variants of the train protection systems PZB and LZB.
Zusi 3 Aerosoft Edition is especially suited for ambitious hobby train drivers. Beginners can learn the strings of this topic thanks to various assistances – for example, beginners and advanced users can set the protection systems less strict for an easier learning curve.
In total, Zusi 3 comes with 10 routes from different eras, including the route Cologne–Düsseldorf that was developed for the Aerosoft Edition. This means more than 500 kilometres of track for you to explore.
Zusi 3 can also be extended to your liking. Choose from a wide range of additional routes, vehicles, timetables, and more; download them, and add them to the sim – or use the included editors to create your own expansions for Zusi and share them with the community.
Drive in the route network following pre-defined timetables. Hundreds of equal trains can operate at once in a timetable, influencing each other. An autopilot controls all trains other than one’s own.
Preview of every train with overview of timetable and vehicles
Vehicles controllable with keyboard and mouse or driver’s desk hardware
Assistance for beginners: adjustable level of realism
True-to-original driving and braking dynamics, incl. consideration of tilt and air and curve resistance
Simulation of various drive types and brake systems
Train protection systems rendered with all functions relevant to the train driver:
- Indusi I54, I60, I60R, PZB60 (ÖBB), PZB90 1.5 und 2.0, PZ80, PR80R
- LZB/I80 with and without PZB90, CIR-ELKE, LZB complete and divided block control
- GNT/ZUB122 and 262 with tilting technique
- ETCS (European Train Control System)
Various Sifa systems
Various door protection systems
True-to-original signalling, all German signal systems included
Tracks are built in modules that can be merged to larger networks within the timetable scenario
Included editors to build your own timetable scenarios, vehicles, tracks, etc
Exact, true-to-original track routeing incl. superelevation even at points
Interfaces for geo data to build realistic and precise tracks
Release Date: 2019-06-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for ZUSI 3 - Aerosoft Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for ZUSI 3 - Aerosoft Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.