A Total War Saga: TROY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Total War Saga: Troy is the next installment of the Total War sub-series, created by Creative Assembly, the studio responsible for developing the previous game from Total War Saga, Thrones of Britania. As the name may su ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback26291
View offer details$ 55.22
- 0Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2487
View offer details$ 25.45
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16847
View offer details$ 26.39
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2334
View offer details$ 33.51
- 0Luckypicker98%Positive feedback690
View offer details$ 35.06
- 0Katielu_gameshop100%Positive feedback116
View offer details$ 39.62
- 0Tradegameskey100%Positive feedback821
View offer details$ 40.97
Total War Saga: Troy is the next installment of the Total War sub-series, created by Creative Assembly, the studio responsible for developing the previous game from Total War Saga, Thrones of Britania. As the name may suggest, this time the developers wanted to deliver an RTS video game, focusing on the legendary military conflict between Troy and Greece. The game features realistic, very detailed graphics in case of both, the environment and units. Total War Saga: Troy was released as a temporarily exclusive game for Epic Games Store, and it is an upcoming game on the Steam platform in 2021.
The action of the new Total War Saga game takes place during the Trojan War, a military conflict between the titular city of Troy, and the Achaeans (the Greeks) which dates back to the year 1250 B.C. According to legends, the war was triggered by the Trojan prince Paris who kidnapped the Spartan queen, Helen. According to Homer's Illiad, the war lasted for over ten years.
Total War Saga: Troy is an RTS game in which the player takes on the role of the commander of one of the armies - Greek, or Trojan. The gameplay is divided into two, characteristic for the Total War series, parts. The first part of the gameplay is turn-based and it plays out on the map. During this stage, players can manage their kingdom. Undertaking wise and well-thought decisions about the economy, trade, and conquest is a very important part of the gameplay. Moreover, brute force is not always the best solution - some situations will require a more diplomatic approach.
Acting in accordance with the saying 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' will often provide a solution for tough situations. The second stage of the gameplay focuses on huge, sea, and land battles playing out in real-time. As the battle begins, players will have to decide about the positioning of their units. Even if it may not seem like it, it is a very important element of the battle - thoughtful positioning of certain types of units before the battle may have a huge impact on its outcome.
Additionally, players can, and should, use the environment to gain an advantage over the enemy. For example, some units can hide in tall grass and flank unaware enemy units, and mud can significantly slow down heavily armored soldiers. The game features several types of units and the difference between them is even more visible than in previous Total War series games. Besides regular close, and long-range units available in the game, there is a total of eight heroes, representing the two sides of the conflict. Each of them has 2 special abilities that can be used to gain an advantage during the encounter. Total War Saga: Troy features Greek gods favors - as the reward for a high level of relationship with the gods, players will receive some useful benefits provided by the Olympians.
TW Saga Troy received generally positive reviews among critics and the gaming community. The launch of the game on Epic Games Store was an incredible success, as the game reached over 7.5 million downloads on the first day. The game features everything that's best in Total War series games and enriches it with new elements and mechanics.
- Take part in the legendary ancient war between Achaeans and the people of Troy.
- Choose the side of conflicts and lead your people to glory.
- Rule your kingdom wisely and prove that you are worthy of this honor.
- Variety of different military units, specializing in different types of combat.
- 8 unique heroes - Achilles, Paris, Hector, and more, are waiting for your commands.
Release Date: 2021-09-02
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for A Total War Saga: TROY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for A Total War Saga: TROY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.