Assassin's Creed Origins | Gold Edition (PC) - Ubisoft Connect Key - NORTH AMERICA
Travel back in time to one of the cradles of civilisation and see the beginning of the conflict which would last for centuries. Assassin's Creed: Origins is the famous franchise's journey to the very roots, set at a very ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- GaGames24hours97%Positive feedback486
View offer details$ 23.17
$ 96.89-76%$ 25.74 $ 96.89-73%$ 25.74
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8224
View offer details$ 24.95
$ 96.89-74%$ 27.72 $ 96.89-71%$ 27.72
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback28972
View offer details$ 27.48
$ 96.89-72%$ 30.53 $ 96.89-68%$ 30.53
- Gameservice24Excellent seller100%Positive feedback10893
View offer details$ 27.86
$ 96.89-71%$ 30.95 $ 96.89-68%$ 30.95
- FaFasteasygameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2580
View offer details$ 28.55
$ 96.89-71%$ 31.72 $ 96.89-67%$ 31.72
Warning! this game is region-locked and CAN ONLY be activated and played in the following countries: United States, Canada, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands U.S.
Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition includes:
- Assassin's Creed Origins
- Assassin's Creed Origins - Deluxe Pack
- Assassin's Creed Origins - Roman Centurion Pack
- Assassin's Creed Origins - The Curse Of The Pharaohs
- Assassin's Creed Origins - The Hidden Ones
- Assassin's Creed Origins - Season Pass
- Assassin's Creed Origins - Gold - Uplay Activation
- Assassin's Creed Origins - Desert Viper Pack
- Assassin's Creed Origins - Horus Pack
Travel back in time to one of the cradles of civilisation and see the beginning of the conflict which would last for centuries. Assassin's Creed: Origins is the famous franchise's journey to the very roots, set at a very interesting time for Ancient Egypt.Join a Medjai Bayek of Siwa on his journey through a spectacular open world and political machinations.
Stunning trip to Ancient Egypt
Assassin's Creed: Origins features a massive map set in the sunny and sandy ancient Egypt of ca. 50 BC. The greatest cities of the time, or venture beyond the safe confines of civilisation and explore the map going towards a landmark you spotted on a horizon. Or you can find yourself walking in Memphis or Alexandria. The great cities are full of NPCs fulfilling their own agendas and routines, giving the locations a semblance of life rarely seen in video games.Wherever you go, the only loading screen you are going to experience will be the launch of the game itself. AC:O offers seamless exploration, maximising your immersion in the world.
Assassin's Creed: Origins features a non-restrictive quest system instead of discrete missions familiar to the veterans of the AC series. Pick any quest you encounter and solve them immediately, or ditch them mid-way if you find something drawing more of your immediate interest.Conduct investigations, case your targets, participate in faction conflicts. The quests of AC:O will be small stories unto themselves, painting a living world for you to take in.
Combat in Origins improves and revamps everything you've learned to expect from Assassin's Creed combat. Combine quick dodges, well-timed shield parries, light and heavy attacks in a crisp and responsive combat system based on hitboxes instead of animations. Handle groups of enemies attacking at once. Switch weapons to account for armour or lack thereof, each tool of your trade with unique traits and moves for you to use. Relying on counters will not cut it this time.AC: Origins also features a loot system allowing you to customise your playstyle, and directing your progression with clear improvements to your combat effectiveness. Diversify your arsenal with weapons of several rarities. You can't expect a sword to serve you well against an armoured opponent now, can you?
The protagonist of AC: Origins is a man called Bayek, a Medjay hailing from the oasis known as Siwa. He get tangled up in a conflict between Caesar, Cleopatra, and Ptolemy XIII Theos Philopator. Bayek is married to an agent of Cleopatra, Aya, and their relationship is one of the central pieces of the narrative. Among the Medjay's allies is an eagle Senu, serving as his eyes and ears during the game, scouting out the locations and pointing out points of interest, an essential role considering AC:O has no minimap, leaving only a compass to guide you.
- Get it all with the Gold Edition – includes the game, all deluxe edition content, and the season pass.
- Unlock two expansions, two outfit packs, an exclusive Day One weapon, and the Helix Pack with the Gold Edition.
- Unearth the tombs of pharaohs, solve the mysteries of Egypt, and come face-to-face with ancient gods.
- Reveal the origin story of the Brotherhood as you fearlessly embark on a quest for redemption.
- Attack multiple enemies at once and string together devastating combos with all-new combat mechanics.
Release Date: 2017-10-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Assassin's Creed Origins | Gold Edition (PC) - Ubisoft Connect Key - NORTH AMERICA. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Assassin's Creed Origins | Gold Edition (PC) - Ubisoft Connect Key - NORTH AMERICA may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes