Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL
Launch into the Borderlands universe and shoot ‘n’ loot your way through a brand new adventure that rockets you onto Pandora’s moon in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a new role-playing shoote ...Read More
Launch into the Borderlands universe and shoot ‘n’ loot your way through a brand new adventure that rockets you onto Pandora’s moon in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a new role-playing shooter in the critically acclaimed Borderlands series. Play as four all-new character classes while carving a path of destructive mayhem across Pandora’s never-before-seen low-gravity moonscapes with all new moves, weapons, and vehicles!
Get high with low gravity and jump right in to fight alongside future megalomaniacal tyrant Handsome Jack, while preventing the destruction of Pandora and its moon.
Contribute to the rise of the corrupt Hyperion Corporation and watch Handsome Jack’s transformation from a man trying to do good, into a ruthless tyrant, constantly seeking fortune, power, and infamy.
- Get High on Low Gravity: Leave the comforts of Pandora behind and travel across the all-new low-gravity frontiers of Pandora’s moon, Elpis. Go beyond shoot-and-cover by leaping high across the surface to slam down on enemies from above using the new oxygen resource. Add an entirely new dimension of verticality, strategy, and fun to the genre-blending “shoot ‘n’ loot” gameplay.
- Be an Anti-Hero as One of Four New Vault Hunters: Fight alongside Handsome Jack as four new vault hunters contributing to the rise of the corrupt Hyperion Corporation, each with unique skill trees, action skills, and play styles. Use Wilhelm the Enforcer’s “Air Power” action skill to summon powerful combat drones to aid the party in combat, or use Athena the Gladiator’s “Kinetic Aspis” action skill to absorb incoming damage and convert it into energy unleashed on enemies. Players can also choose from Nisha the Lawbringer (the future Sheriff of Lynchwood) and the most unpredictable character of all…
- Playable Claptrap?!: For the first time ever, play as the most emotionally dependent robot in all of Pandora! This combat-ready Claptrap has been reprogrammed for love and war. Okay, mostly war. Marvel at his low first person perspective. Stand in awe of his offensive capabilities. Be amazed at his ability to climb stairs…yes, really.
- The Rise of Handsome Jack: Be there to witness the rise of Handsome Jack firsthand, and his transformation from a man intending to bring order and security to Pandora into the ruthless tyrant seen in Borderlands 2 – constantly seeking fortune, power, and infamy.
- Loot All New Weapons, Vehicles, Elements and More: Find new enemies, vehicles, weapon and damage types to kill, ride and loot. With the addition of “Cryo”, players now can freeze their enemies and shatter their bodies into tiny little pieces that float through space, while the new Laser weapon type adds to the variety of weapon combinations. Low-gravity mayhem awaits, so grab a space suit, and bring your friends!
- The Full Borderlands Experience That You Know and Love: Fans can expect a full Borderlands experience that includes the return of dynamic co-op, gazillions upon gazillions of weapons, character customizations, skill tree progressions, surprise cameos, and much, much more.
Release Date: 2014-10-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL may change over time.