Crusader Kings II - Conclave Steam Key GLOBAL
CK2 Conclave presents the player with a chance to lead a medieval dynasty. The player chooses how to grow their family into the mightiest power in Europe. The Conclave expansion adds new gameplay features, like vassal councils, and moreRead More
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3960
View offer details$ 5.38
- 0Thegameshopping100%Positive feedback530
View offer details$ 3.57
- 0Virtue_games100%Positive feedback192
View offer details$ 3.57
- 0JaJaygames100%Positive feedback68
View offer details$ 3.69
- 0StStandwithukraineExcellent seller98%Positive feedback3120
View offer details$ 3.70
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96084
View offer details$ 3.77
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6115
View offer details$ 3.88
Crusader Kings 2 Conclave key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Conclave is the 11th expansion pack released for Crusader Kings II – a grand strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studio and published by Paradox Interactive. The game is set in the middle ages and places the player as the head of a noble dynasty. The player’s task is to make their family the most prosperous in medieval Europe. They can achieve that by forging alliances, waging wars and assassinating their opposition. The game features many of the Paradox’s patented gameplay solutions, related to war and diplomacy. Conclave expansion pack adds several new mechanics, improving the flow of the game.
In Crusader Kings II, the player’s job is to secure the position of the family in their charge as the strongest in Europe. To do so, they will have to utilize many gameplay solutions, including diplomacy, assassination, and war. The game does not feature a concrete ending – the player wins if they manage to keep their family on top of the nobility ranking chart until the end.
CK2 Conclave adds several important changes to the overall mechanics. The player’s council – made of the vassals of the dynasty, will have the power to actively shape the politics of the land. Ambitious noblemen may threaten with war, if not put on the council. The player can win Favors, a new type of in-game relationships, by yielding to their demands, helping them in one way or another, etc. Another major change is the education mechanic, an important aspect of CK II. Children’s upbringing can be focused on fun in the early stages, while during adolescence this focus can be shifted to education.
Story of medieval domination
The future of the dynasty lies in your hands! As the head of a noble line, it is up to you how you will shape your family. Will you forge diplomatic alliances with other members of the nobility, so that both sides can prosper? Or maybe you’ll threaten them into submission, assassinate those who refuse and finally wage war against dynasties who dare oppose your claim to power. The vast world of European politics opens up before you. One thing is certain – your family must reach the top of the medieval food chain, no matter the costs.
Conclave received positive reviews from the critics. In their opinion, the new additions to the CK II mechanics streamlined the gameplay, making it less cluttered and tedious. The new council mechanics were met with special praise. All in all, the expansion was considered as a great continuation of Crusader Kings traditions.
- A grand strategy game set during Europe’s most tumultuous time periods
- Take your family to the top of the dynasty scoreboard through any means necessary
- Become a benevolent ruler loved by his vassals, or a tyrant, worthy of contempt
- Meet the great figures of medieval history like William the Conqueror, Richard the Lionheart and Genghis Khan
- Conclave expansion pack introduces new gameplay mechanics, such as improved council and education
Release Date: 2016-02-02