Crying Suns - Steam - Key (GLOBAL)
When FTL meets Foundation... and DuneCrying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire.In this story rich experience inspired by Dune an ...Read More
Show 24 more offers
- CaCalkinsc62100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 1.27
- SqSquirum99%Positive feedback453
View offer details$ 1.28
- SaSamfitEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2610
View offer details$ 1.29
- RaRate_will_receive_giftEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2379
View offer details$ 1.43
- GoGolden_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7130
View offer details$ 1.69
- SoSoskate50%Positive feedback3
View offer details$ 1.72
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback71495
View offer details$ 1.74
When FTL meets Foundation... and Dune
Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire.
In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire... and yourself as well.
- Space exploration in a procedurally-generated universe
- Tactical fights between battleships and their squadron fleets
- More than 300 possible story events
- A deep and dramatic storyline structured in 6 chapters
- A dark and disturbing atmosphere inspired by our favorite S-F universes (Foundation, Dune, Battlestar Galactica)
Prepare to die often, it's a rogue-lite game... And it's a hard one…
The story: The epic journey of a clone
After 700 years of peace and prosperity, the Galactic Empire has suddenly been shattered into pieces. The OMNIs, god-like machines which did everything for their human masters, have mysteriously shut down. And humankind, having long since lost the ability to survive on its own, is dangerously close to extinction. But somewhere in a far corner of the Galaxy is Gehenna, a planet of ice and rock and a top-secret facility that is the pinnacle of Imperial Tech and also humanity’s last chance.
You are a clone of Admiral Ellys Idaho, a weapon fashioned from flesh, the best Imperial Admiral ever to battle in the stars and you have just been awoken on this planet by its strange and darkly-humorous Guardian, Kaliban, the last functional OMNI to exist.
Your mission: skillfully command a battleship through the Empire's now chaotic, violent clusters ––where one wrong move could be your last–– as you try to reactivate the OMNIs and save the future of all humankind. But you must leave Gehenna now.... for time has almost run out.
Crying Suns will be available at first on PC and Mac. We also planned to release the game on iPad soon after the desktop version.
Release Date: 2019-09-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Crying Suns - Steam - Key (GLOBAL). Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Crying Suns - Steam - Key (GLOBAL) may change over time.