Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls – Collector's Edition (PC) - Battle.net Key - GLOBAL
The defeat of Diablo, Lord of Terror, should have given rise to an age of hope. Instead, it has drawn out a shadowy being of immense power, whose malevolent purpose is yet to be revealed. Reaper of Souls, the upcoming ex ...Read More
Warning! This game CAN NOT be activated and PLAYED in CHINA.
This product requires the standard version of the game activated on your Battle.net account.
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Diablo III on Battle.net in order to play.
The Digital Collector's Edition includes a digital copy of Reaper of Souls, with three additional character slots primed for all-new heroes. It also contains the following in-game content to aid you in your crusade against death itself:
- Spectral Hound Minion & Aesthetic Artifacts - Charge through Sanctuary with your Spectral Hound minion at your side and transmogrify your gear with a trio of ageless helms and a full complement of Malthael-inspired weapons.
- Treasure Goblin Pet for World of Warcraft -The treasure goblin comes and goes through his portals, stopping by to join you on your treasure-hunting expeditions throughout Azeroth.
- Crusader Portraits & Decals for StarCraft II - Bring the fervor of the Zakarum to the far reaches of Koprulu Sector with these Crusader-inspired portraits and decals.
The defeat of Diablo, Lord of Terror, should have given rise to an age of hope. Instead, it has drawn out a shadowy being of immense power, whose malevolent purpose is yet to be revealed. Reaper of Souls, the upcoming expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s epic action-RPG Diablo III, opens a dark and terrifying new chapter in the ongoing conflict over the mortal realm of Sanctuary.
Malthael, the fallen Archangel of Wisdom, vanished long ago. In Reaper of Souls, he returns as the Angel of Death and seizes the Black Soulstone, which contains the essence of the Prime Evil. Should this dark power be unleashed upon the world, the results would be catastrophic. Fortunately, a new hero is ready to join the cause and bring Malthael to justice—the Crusader. Clad in massive armor and bearing an impenetrable shield, this new playable class charges into battle wielding a range of cruel and punishing weapons and employing powerful battle magic to strengthen allies and weaken foes. As a nigh unstoppable force of armored destruction, the Crusader adds strength and versatility to any party of adventurers.
- The Crusader enters the fray, joining ranks with the Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk, and Demon Hunter
- Level cap increased to 70, enabling players to reach new heights of power
- Act V continues the story where it left off in Diablo III, taking players from the legendary city of Westmarch to the unhallowed halls of the Pandemonium Fortress
- Two new game modes–Loot Runs and Nephalem Trials–provide fun and rewarding objective-based challenges
- Upgrades to Diablo III’s Paragon progression system add even more end-game character advancement and replayability
- Newly designed loot system drops “fewer, but better” items, rewarding players with useful upgrades
- Collect rare items of unprecedented power, including game-changing Legendaries
- New spells and abilities for each of the game’s five original heroes
- A new menagerie of fiendish monsters slavering for the chance to feast upon Sanctuary’s heroes
Release Date: 2014-03-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls – Collector's Edition (PC) - Battle.net Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls – Collector's Edition (PC) - Battle.net Key - GLOBAL may change over time.