Dying Light 2 | Ultimate Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Dying Light 2 is an upcoming survival horror action role-playing video game developed by Techland and set to be released in 2020 by Techland Publishing. It is the sequel to the Dying Light from 2015 and it takes place 15 ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0TeTechport100%Positive feedback987
View offer details$ 83.19
- 0Jandm_inc100%Positive feedback705
View offer details$ 112.90
The Ultimate Edition contains:
- Deluxe Edition
- 2h Night XP Boost
- Wallpapers ready to print
- Digital comic
- Crafting items
- Expansion pass with 2 extra stories that will be available in the months after the release
Dying Light 2 is an upcoming survival horror action role-playing video game developed by Techland and set to be released in 2020 by Techland Publishing. It is the sequel to the Dying Light from 2015 and it takes place 15 years after the story presented in its predecessor. As an infected survivor, you will be tasked with bringing back the order and ensuring peace in the city – you are the last hope of the society being on the brink of the collapse.
In Dying Light 2 game you are playing the role of an infected survivor, Aiden Caldwell, as he tries to make a change in The City, which serves as a home for the local groups of both infected and survivors alike. In the post-apocalyptic world, where people desperately fighting for resources can be as dangerous as the monsters lurking in the shadows, you are the last hope of the falling society, and your decisions will determine its fate.
Dying Light 2 is a survival horror action RPG played from the first-person perspective. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic open-world environment which is four times bigger than it was in the previous game. It also changes according to certain decisions you make. As a result, certain parts of the world may become closed and inaccessible, encouraging multiple playthroughs to fully appreciate everything the game has to offer.
Both parkour movement and melee combat are playing a huge role in the title, though ranged weapons such as crossbows and shotguns are also present. Weapons can be upgraded to increase their stats and improve their efficiency. The weapons are also susceptible to damage and will slowly lose their effectiveness – they can be broken if overused, forcing the player to be prepared to quickly find an alternative weapon to fight with. Zombies present in the game are weak to the UV light, which combined with the day and night cycle lets players deal with dangers in a more creative way, rather than blindly rushing forward.
Dying Light 2 can be played either solo or in online co-op mode together with up to 3 other people, where it’s possible to experience the entire campaign as a team, where players need to cooperate and help each other out in order to overcome the awaiting challenges.
Dying Light 2 received favorable pre-release reviews with the emphasis being put on the open-world four times bigger than the one present in the prequel, as well as the improved fluid parkour movement that gives players more freedom in how they can travel the city. Reviewers also noted the more mature and deeper story, as well as dozens of impactful choices players, are given throughout the game. An addictive 4-player co-op mode was also mentioned as one of the title’s stronger points.
- Craft your own unique gameplay experience by making dozens of tough decisions throughout the game
- Parkour through the large open-world city filled with dangerous enemies roaming the streets
- Engage in fast-paced first-person combat focusing on melee encounters
- Take advantage of the day and night cycle – wait until dark for the infected to leave their hideouts enabling you to access new areas
- Play the campaign alone or cooperate with other players and form parties of up to 4 players
Release Date: 2022-02-04
- ChineseCzechGermanSpanishFrenchItalianJapaneseKoreanPolishPortugeseRussianEnglishTurkishArabicSpanish - Latin America