FTL: Advanced Edition GOG.COM Key GLOBAL
Did you ever want to reroute power to the shields, set phasers to stun, or even eject the warp core? Well, now you can! In FTL, you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It's a dange ...Read More
- GmcomparecomEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback4884
View offer details$ 6.55
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback68389
View offer details$ 6.57
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7478
View offer details$ 6.84
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1783
View offer details$ 6.87
- Royalco99%Positive feedback906
View offer details$ 7.38
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8523
View offer details$ 7.50
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6181
View offer details$ 8.27
Did you ever want to reroute power to the shields, set phasers to stun, or even eject the warp core? Well, now you can! In FTL, you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It's a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields? Reroute all power to the engines in an attempt to escape, power up additional weapons to blow your enemy out of the sky, or take the fight to them with a boarding party? This "spaceship simulation roguelike-like" allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy filled with glory and bitter defeat.
- Unlimited adventures in the vast depths of unpredictable space.
- A new randomized galaxy to explore each time you start a new game.
- Quick play sessions (from 5 to about 90 minutes) will allow you to add that spaceship commander feeling to any of your days.
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for FTL: Advanced Edition GOG.COM Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for FTL: Advanced Edition GOG.COM Key GLOBAL may change over time.