Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
- 8.78 EUR
- 8.78 EUR
- 8.79 EUR
- 8.99 EUR
- 9.30 EUR
- 9.39 EUR
- 9.49 EUR
- 9.98 EUR
- 9.99 EUR
- 10.49 EUR
- 11.00 EUR
- 11.25 EUR
- 12.58 EUR
- 12.59 EUR
- 13.62 EUR
- 13.63 EUR
- 15.00 EUR
- 17.02 EUR
- 32.00 EUR
Create your own history
Sid Meier's Civilization V is the fifth installment of a popular turn-based strategy game. Developed by Firaxis Games, title remained faithful to the basic assumptions of the series. Guide the evolution of your civilization through history. Set your nationality and decide if you want to win by war or by peaceful steps. The choice is up to you but remember, that decisions you make are extremely powerful and can change the history. Expand your territory through numerous conquests, clever diplomacy and profitable trading. Defend your people from large threats, gain new technologies and reach for ultimate domination.
Find out tons of details
Discover phenomenal presentation of Sid Meier’s Civilization 5 through long hours of your gameplay. The new graphics engine is responsible for stunning visuals and rich details so you can enjoy the game in its full aesthetic potential. The real star of Civilization V is approachability. Even if you haven’t played any of Civilization games before, you will learn the main mechanics surprisingly quickly. According to the statistics of Steam players, Sid Meier’s Civilization V is the best and most definite of the entire series.
Thrilling battles or diplomatic solutions?
While carefully planning your strategies, you always have a choice between war or peace. Feel the excitement of amazingly addictive battles. Choose more peaceful attitude or wipe out your enemies. The combat system is well designed, it allows you to surround your opponents and control your troops very smoothly. All fights are vast and intense giving you an opportunity to feel the amazing atmosphere of the game. If you are not a supporter of bloodshed, you will be delighted by numerous possibilities of peaceful solutions.
Over 18 famous and powerful leaders to choose from
Choose a leader of your nation starting a new game. Sid Meier’s Civilization V Complete Edition features over 18 famous leaders you can choose from. Challenge the most powerful rulers of all times. Make difficult decisions by negotiating with dodgy enemies. Each ruler runs his own complicated politics, has his own character and point of view. Rule the English as mighty Queen Elizabeth or become fabled Nebuchadnezzar II. Every nation has different culture and beliefs, so it requires a different way of governing. If you are much into resources, definitely choose the Russians and if you like building beautiful and complex constructions, try Egyptians.
Civ 5 is a perfect blend of classic and fresh gameplay elements. It feels immediately familiar to the series' veterans, but introduces new mechanics to stay ahead of its competitors.
Sid Meier's Civilization V features
- Several ways to win - you can achieve victory through different means suiting your style. Whether through Conquest, Diplomacy, Science or greatest score, Civilization 5 lets you win the way you want to.
- Easily accessible mods - Civ 5 integrates mod access into game menus, letting you download and install them with just a few clicks, easier than ever.
- Streamlined UI shows all the vital information and decisions upfront, everything else is just a few clicks away
- Capable AI - handling the lesser details of leadership for you or ruling other civilizations, Civ 5's AI can handle it all.
- Fully customizable campaign - Civilization V allows you to decide on a wide variety of factors before you start. Number of nations, attitudes of other civilizations and more can be decided on to let you create your desired scenario. Sid Meier's Civilization V is a perfect sequel to a venerable series, improving and adding a number of features. Buy your copy and become a bright leader guiding your nation through millennia and towards a brighter future.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Edition includes:
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods and Kings
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II) DLC
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings DLC
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Asia DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Americas DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Mesopotamia DLC
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia DLC
- Civilization V - Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea DLC
- Civilization V - Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack DLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack DLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack DLC
- Civilization V: Explorer’s Map Pack DLC
As a powerful leader, build your own civilization and develop its growth, expansion and technological development.
- Endless, realistic sceneries with splendid graphics
- Over 18 famous, unique rulers with different politics and tactical skills
- Exquisite and epic soundtrack
- User-friendly interface that helps new gamers to start
- Wise advisers that will help you with every tough situation
- Engaging, endless battles with skilled troops and revolutionary weapons
- Large empires and fascinating development of every single nation
- Share with other players via community hub
- Possibility of changing the basic game by large amount of different modes
- A variety of game speeds: from fast to marathon
- According to Steam players statistics, the best Civilization game of the whole series
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
- Graphics256 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce / ATI Radeon
- Memory2GB RAM
- SystemWindows XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / 7
- ProcessorQuad Core 1.8 GHz
- Graphics512 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce / ATI Radeon
- Memory4 GB RAM
- SystemWindows XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / 7
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, English
This product contains elements of