Excellent seller99%Positive feedback2880917.14USDIN
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback177817.69USD
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback1251117.73USD
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback404418.60USDShow remaining 1
Game4wordNo feedback yet536.73USD
Road to the Black Sea is another expansion pack for the incredibly popular game developed by SCS Software, Euro Truck Simulator 2. This time players will have an opportunity to visit three, big regions of Europe Romania, Bulgaria, and the European part of Turkey, Thrace. During the gameplay, players will travel across places like the Black Sea coastline, part of Carpathians, or Transylvania. The developers put a lot of effort to make each of the new regions unique and diversified, delivering great truck simulator experience.
The DLC does not change the main elements of the ETS 2 gameplay. Players take the role of a professional truck driver, delivering various cargos in different parts of the European continent. One of the most characteristic features of the game is its realism. Players must respect traffic regulations, drive carefully not to damage the cargo, etc. Thanks to a realistic driving system and controls, the game delivers an incredibly immersive experience. Road to the Black Sea expansion focuses on new, realistically designed regions of the Old Continent. In addition to that, the DLC offers a variety of new industries like farms, steel and mining factories, or logistic companies.
Road to the Black Sea DLC gathered very positive reviews among players and the gaming community. According to the Steam platform, over 90% of the players' reviews are positive. Players' opinions claim that the DLC has been well developed and it offers high-quality content. Numerous positive reviews prove that the expansion is a fine addition for every ETS 2 enthusiast.
- Three, big, and diverse regions of Europe Romania, Bulgaria, and part of Turkey.
- Number of famous and recognizable landmarks.
- 20 new, highly populated cities.
- Carefully designed, detailed architecture, characteristic for Balkan regions.
- Great opportunity to visit the largest city in Europe Istanbul.
- ProcessorDual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- GraphicsGeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Memory4 GB RAM
- SystemWindows 7
- ProcessorQuad core CPU 3.0 GHz
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)
- Memory6 GB RAM
- SystemWindows 7/8.1/10 64-bit