Forager (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Forager is a simple action survival 2D game created in a pixel art style. It was developed by HopFrog and published by Humble Bundle in April 2019. The game lets you control the titular forager, who explores the world, g ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 20 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3847
View offer details$ 9.50
$ 21.54-56%$ 10.56 $ 21.54-51%$ 10.56
- Nbplayerstore99%Positive feedback203
View offer details$ 6.08
$ 21.54-72%$ 6.76 $ 21.54-69%$ 6.76
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback52513
View offer details$ 6.09
$ 21.54-72%$ 6.77 $ 21.54-69%$ 6.77
- Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback5400
View offer details$ 6.13
$ 21.54-72%$ 6.81 $ 21.54-68%$ 6.81
- SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1019
View offer details$ 6.14
$ 21.54-71%$ 6.83 $ 21.54-68%$ 6.83
- Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2135
View offer details$ 6.80
$ 21.54-68%$ 7.55 $ 21.54-65%$ 7.55
- Games4worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2452
View offer details$ 7.33
$ 21.54-66%$ 8.15 $ 21.54-62%$ 8.15
Forager is a simple action survival 2D game created in a pixel art style. It was developed by HopFrog and published by Humble Bundle in April 2019. The game lets you control the titular forager, who explores the world, gathers resources, crafts useful items and builds structures. During his adventure, he will encounter dangerous enemies, as well as demanding puzzles waiting to be solved. The game is available on PC (Windows) for Steam platform.
The game revolves around gathering materials and turning them into useful items which will help you progress further. You will start your adventure on a small island with some rocks lying around and trees growing, but as you unlock more structures, you will start earning gold which can be spent to buy more islands and expand the playable area. The world is split into different biomes, each offering different resources to gather. Additionally, some of the islands will feature secret rooms and puzzles waiting to be solved. Doing so will give you additional items and even some powerful gameplay-changing artifacts.
Almost every action done in the game rewards you some experience points, which are needed to level up the character and earn skill points. These points can be used to unlock new skills, which are divided into four groups: industry, economy, foraging, and magic. Each skill gives access to new content, such as new items, structures, or gives various passive bonuses, like increased dodge chance or triple-arrow bow shots. Among the activities available in the game one could mention fishing, hunting, mining, building farms for growing crops, using potions and spell scrolls, exploring, leveling, and even trading in markets for rare items. There is also a museum made with completionist-type players in mind, where you are required to bring a set amount of almost every item you can acquire in the game in exchange for additional rewards.
Forager game is meant to be played mainly alone in single-player mode, but game’s developer plans to add multiplayer support in one of the future updates. There are currently three modes to choose from, with more planned to be added in the future. Available modes include the default one, a single island challenge without the ability to expand the land, and the speedrun, which runs the timer until all of the in-game achievements are completed.
Forager for PC received favorable reviews. Reviewers praised the number of activities available in the game, which results in players rarely getting bored, as there is always something new to try. They also liked the simplicity of the title – the game was often described as an idle game you eager to play actively. Addictive gameplay was also noted.
- Gather, craft, explore – turn the resources around you into useful items and structures
- Earn coins and use them to expand the land to get more room for building your base
- Earn levels as you participate in various activities – spend earned skill points to unlock new items and buildings, and get other bonuses
- Solve puzzles scattered around the game world to earn generous rewards which should help you to advance further
- Utilize magic scrolls and potions to make your life easier by quickly spawning large amounts of plants or by increasing the spawn rate of critters
Release Date: 2019-04-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Forager (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Forager (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes