Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - ARGENTINA
Zombies Chronicles is a CoD: Black Ops III DLC, containing fully HD-remastered Zombies maps, known from the previous CoD games.Lire la suite
Offres de livraison instantanée
- 0Vpn_cheap_xbox_gamesSponsorisé97%Commentaire positif835
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 7.16
- 0Keyxboxdigital87%Commentaire positif457
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 7.13
- 0Instant_gameExcellent vendeur100%Commentaire positif18636
Afficher les détails de l'offre€ 12.47
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Call of Duty: Black Ops III in order to play.
Warning! This game can be played on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. However this version DOES NOT include the performance enhancements provided in the Xbox Series X/S version.
CoD: Black Ops III is an FPS by Activision, the twentieth in the series, to be more precise. It is, by itself, also a sequel to Black Ops 2. The story of the game takes place 40 years after the events presented in CoD: Black Ops II. Once again, the story follows the fate of a group of black ops soldiers. As they have been cybernetically enhanced, they possess access to a set of special skills and abilities, which can aid them in their missions. The gameplay is designed to support up to 4-player cooperation. The game has also a separate Zombies campaign, which replaces all the enemies with zombies.
Zombie Chronicles for Black Ops 3 is the fifth in a row map pack for the CoD series. In total, it comprises of 8 zombies maps, coming from three CoD titles: World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops II. All of those locations have been HD-remastered to fit the Black Ops III standards.
The maps are as follows:
- Nacht der Untoten (ger. night of the undead) – the first zombies map, featured in CoD: World at War;
- Verrückt (ger. crazy) – also known as the Asylum, much larger than Nacht der Untoten, and filled with various weapons and utilities (such as electro-shock defense systems);
- Shi No Numa (jap. swamp of death) – a swamp surrounded by bushes, trees, and a jungle landscape
- Kino der Toten (ger. cinema of the dead) – it was the first map available to the players in CoD: Black Ops;
- Ascension – a location in the Soviet Union territory, in an abandoned cosmodrome;
- Shangri-La – an unknown, non-specified mountain range location in Himalayas;
- Moon – much self-explanatory location and the largest zombies map in CoD: Black Ops;
- Origins – a map from the Apocalypse DLC for CoD: Black Ops II.
Release Date: 2017-06-15
Descripteurs de contenu: