You might also like
Excellent sellerNo feedback yet3081810.78USDWO
Excellent seller94%Positive feedback3802610.88USD
In Silence is a multiplayer horror game. One player takes on the role of the monster who has hypersensitive hearing abilities and is almost completely blind. The other players(2-6) play as survivors, trying to escape or hunting the monster.
Story & Gameplay
A New Experience - In Silence is being developed in order to provide a different online horror experience. You can hunt survivors as Rake by using your hypersensitive senses or play as a survivor yourself, use proximity voice chat and work together with other survivors to either escape Rake, or fight back.
A Blind Monster... Rake! - Rake’s vision depends on sound. The less sound there is, the less Rake’s able to see. Rake can hear the slightest bit of noise over huge distances and run at an incredible speed. With traits like these, It’s not hard to guess what Rake could do in the right hands.
Shh... Be Quiet! - You may be a heartbeat away from being face to face with a monster because of a step you took, a toy you stepped on, or a vase you broke… But was it your plan all along? You could use noise that objects like a TV or a Radio make in order to distract Rake and escape the area, or maybe to set up a trap instead....
Escape or Hunt! - As a Survivor, you have two choices. Either try to escape by repairing a car and leaving with it, or open a secret armory and hunt the monster down.
Where Am I? - Every match you’ll play is going to be different. Your perks, escape points, roles and the item placement will all be randomized. You will always feel uneasy because there’s no way to predict how the game will go.
- Single player - Take your shot at defeating Rake by yourself!
- Nightmare Mode - The amount of items that are spread across the map is equal to the amount of items you will require. If there are 3 wheels missing from a car, there will be only 3 wheels in the map.
- Perks - With 16 different perks, every one of them will be useful in different situations and games. The perks will help with giving different roles to every survivor such as becoming a formidable hunter or a great mechanic.
- Proximity Voice Chat - You can hear the voices of other players according to their proximity to you. But don’t forget, Rake will be able to hear your voices too.
- Flashlight and Flashbang - You will use an advanced flashlight to defuse Rake. With flashbang effect, this flashlight can stop Rake, but also it can make your friends blind. If you are caught by Rake or your friend is caught, you can stun Rake with flashbang and escape. In order to use flashbang, you have to be sure that your flashlight has enough energy.
- The Armory - During the match, survivors will be able to find and open a secret armory in order to acquire weapons to aid them with fighting Rake. As a result of opening the armory, Rake might get a bit agitated…
- Enraged Monster - When the armory or the escape gates are opened, Rake gets enraged. During this phase, Rake will be able to kill survivors while running.
- Play as a Mouse - If you die as a survivor, you’ll reappear as a mouse but you’ll still be able to help your friends escape by doing things such as; finding items for other players to use or distracting the monster.
- ProcessorIntel i5 or new-gen i3 / AMD equivalent
- Graphics2GB Video RAM
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7 - 64 bit
- ProcessorIntel i7 or AMD equivalent (AMD FX 9500+ Series)
- Graphics4GB Video RAM
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10 - 64 bit