Lord of the Rings: War in the North Steam Key EUROPE
Lord of the Rings War in the North is an action RPG developed by Snowblind Studios and released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2011 for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Welcome to the next chapter of a story inspired ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105079
View offer details$ 66.11
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5958
View offer details$ 66.83
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1779
View offer details$ 67.16
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15009
View offer details$ 67.75
- 0LancceExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2020
View offer details$ 68.15
- 0BeBest_games_shop75%Positive feedback4
View offer details$ 88.25
Lord of the Rings War in the North is an action RPG developed by Snowblind Studios and released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2011 for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Welcome to the next chapter of a story inspired by the famous novel by J. R. R. Tolkien, made by the creators of games like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance or Justice League Heroes. It is epic gameplay in a unique fantasy world, focusing on co-op and featuring a single-player campaign. LotR WitN collects mostly positive reviews on Steam, praised for the combat system and the presence of the most important characters from the Lord of the Rings Universe.
Discover the story of three heroes who dare to confront the forces of darkness. This plot arises during The Lord of the Rings action and covers many themes present in the book or movie. The fate of North Middle-earth is uncertain when one of Sauron's followers decides to destroy everything on his path. When the enemies prepare for the invasion of the Shire, only the elf Andriel, the human Eradan, and the dwarf Farin decide to fight the evil Agandaur.
Embark on a legendary journey through flagship locations like the Gray Mountains or the beautiful Rivendell. You will choose one of three heroes to set off on a dangerous journey. Play as an elf, human, or dwarf - each with unique abilities. The dwarf Farin is an experienced Erebor defender who can find secret underground passages. Andriel of Rivendell is a mage who uses powerful spells and can heal her companions. And Eradan is a mighty human warrior wielding a bow and a sword.
Each hero can decide to fight in close combat or from a distance. Discover which weapon is the best for you and enjoy the dynamic battle with swords and spells. During the journey, dozens of enemies will stand in your way: goblins, bloodthirsty spiders, cursed spirits, and orcs. Luckily, you will also meet many friends who will be happy to assist you in the fight. Explore a magical land and discover its secrets! Receive quests from other characters, travel to the dark dungeons, or rest in the village while shopping and talking to the citizens. During the journey, keep your eye open and look for valuable items that can perfectly complete your equipment. Each discovered secret or encountered character can bring you closer to the deepest mysteries of this world - and to the way of defeating your greatest enemy.
LotR War in the North is a recommendation for enthusiasts of single-player campaigns and multiplayer games with friends. Traveling the world and developing skills is the perfect way to make the entire team even more powerful. So invite two other players to play and embark on an extraordinary journey together to face the final battle against the forces of darkness!
- Play a unique role-playing game set during the events of The Lord of the Rings
- Take control of the actions of one of the three heroes: human, elf, or dwarf
- Embark on a journey through the most famous locations of Middle-earth and meet the heroes of Tolkien's books
- Use a massive arsenal of weapons and spells
- Play a solo campaign or invite two other players to a multiplayer adventure
Release Date: 2011-11-08
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Lord of the Rings: War in the North Steam Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Lord of the Rings: War in the North Steam Key EUROPE may change over time.