- 1.40 USD
- 1.49 USD
In MechaNika, the first Psychotic adventure, you will meet Nika, an intelligent girl that doesn’t fit the world in which she lives. Perhaps it’s the chocolate shake with a shot of cognac which she carries in her backpack which makes her different. Or maybe it’s the fact that at 7 years old her favourite things are the transfer of energy, magnetic fields and electrical engineering! But being the odd one out doesn’t matter to Nika. Not anymore. She has a plan to solve everything. A really… odd plan. You read the MechaNika manifesto, right?
- A different adventure where you will join Nika in her quest to destroy the Psychotic world. Go for it!
- Lots of really fascinating characters with their own stories. Meet them!
- Extremely cool and colorful visuals, all hand-drawn!
- You will face many puzzles with different ways to be solved. Choose yours!
- References to many other video games, anime series, movies and music bands. Can you spot them all?
- Seriously, you shouldn't skip the chance to play this game.
- Memory512 MB
- Disk space512 MB
- SystemWindows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / OS X 10.6 or newer / Ubuntu 12.04 (or equivalent) or newer