Mortal Kombat 1 (PC) - Steam Key - NORTH AMERICA
Mortal Kombat 1 is a fighting game belonging to the iconic franchise, developed by NetherRealm Studios. It is being published by Warner Bros. Games. Although MK1 is not a direct sequel to Mortal Kombat 11, it cannot be d ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16538
View offer details$ 62.69
- 0Unique_adventuresExcellent seller98%Positive feedback3653
View offer details$ 62.69
- 0DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15579
View offer details$ 63.36
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65615
View offer details$ 63.84
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60762
View offer details$ 67.36
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3178
View offer details$ 67.47
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback533
View offer details$ 67.81
Mortal Kombat 1 is a fighting game belonging to the iconic franchise, developed by NetherRealm Studios. It is being published by Warner Bros. Games. Although MK1 is not a direct sequel to Mortal Kombat 11, it cannot be denied that the ending of MK11 opened up new possibilities for the creators…
The events in MK1 will take place in an entirely new world created at the end of Mortal Kombat 11 by the Fire God Liu Kang. As emphasized by the game's co-creator, Ed Boon, "Mortal Kombat 1 is the beginning of a universe," and on the official website, we can find information that the story mode will consist of a completely new narrative and unexpected twists.
Bone-crushing impacts, oceans of blood, and realistic death animations are the trademarks of the cult classic series Mortal Kombat. So, it's evident that all of these elements could not be absent in the latest installment. There will also be spectacular and brutal Fatalities and the aerial combos known from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.
Among the new features worth noting, Mortal Kombat 1 will introduce Kameo Fighters, which are essentially "reserve warriors" that can be summoned into battle at any moment during a duel.
With the creation of MK1, Ed Boon finally fulfilled his dream, and as a result, Jean-Claude Van Damme will appear in the game as a skin for Johnny Cage. The NetherRealm founder has dreamed of incorporating Van Damme into the game since 1992. Was it worth it? You can judge for yourselves!
- Iconic characters (including Liu Kang, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, and others) in completely new incarnations
- Even more brutal Fatalities
- Kameo Fighter combat system
- Jean-Claude Van Damme in brutal combat? That's something you have to see!
Release Date: 2023-09-19
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Mortal Kombat 1 (PC) - Steam Key - NORTH AMERICA. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Mortal Kombat 1 (PC) - Steam Key - NORTH AMERICA may change over time.