Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
- 2.18 USD
- 2.18 USD
- 2.20 USD
- 2.24 USD
- 2.26 USD
- 2.31 USD
- 2.74 USD
- 3.13 USD
- 3.52 USD
- 4.22 USD
- 4.85 USD
- 4.89 USD
- 5.50 USD
- 5.51 USD
- 5.63 USD
- 7.69 USD
- 7.70 USD
- 8.80 USD
What is Mount & Blade?
Mount & Blade is a mix between RPG, RTS and action-adventure game. You're a young hero living in the World known as Calradia. The country was destroyed by constant wars, raids and battles. You were chosen as the leader of a group of few dozens of warriors. Do you think that you'll be able to reclaim your home and make it peaceful once again? The story, while interesting, is not the main strength of the game. Despite the fact that Mount & Blade was created in 2005, the game is still developed, modified and it has a big fanbase of players who are more than happy with producing new elements (thanks to the engine, which is easy to modify by itself). Thanks to this, the DLC known as Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars was created.
A new era awaits
As the title itself suggests Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars takes you for a time travel from early middle ages straight to Napoleonic Wars. Hence, you will be able to experience the brutal conflict first hand. While it might sound a bit scary, you shouldn't be worried. Napoleon is going to stand by your side. You, on the other hand, are going to show to everyone, that you're a capable commander. Get ready and seek the glory on the battlefield. Become the best general in the conflict or die trying. There aren't any half measures here.
Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars gameplay equals epic multiplayer conflicts
Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars focuses entirely on multiplayer aspect of the gameplay. Hence, developers did everything in order to make it better than before. At the same time, more than 250 players are capable of participating in a big battle. Just imagine that, 250 real people standing against each other in the epic conflict, which is going to decide the fate of Europe. Do you think that you're ready to take such heavy burden on your shoulders? Remember that the history itself is written by winners. Napoleonic Wars allows you to take control over 220 unique units from five countries which participated in the conflict. Cavalry, infantry and artillery are waiting for you. Get ready for a real battle.
- Big and epic multiplayer battles with more than 250 players.
- Five different countries and over 220 unique units for you to choose from.
- Accurate weaponry, environments and uniforms taken straight from 19th century.
- A wide range of artillery from which you can choose. Field cannons, mortars etc. are waiting for you.
- A balanced and well-crafted gameplay where your skill is the deciding factor during the battle.
- The Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars allows you to build trenches, rig explosives and utilize the engineer class. Maybe they are not soldiers but they are important tactical factors.
This content requires the base game Mount & Blade: Warband on Steam in order to play.
- Processor2.0GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon XP 2000+
- GraphicsGeForce FX 5600 XT / Radeon X600 Series
- Memory1 GB
- Disk space1 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor3.0GHz Pentium D 830 / Athlon LE-1660
- GraphicsGeForce 7800 GS / Radeon HD 4650
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space 1GB
- SystemWindows XP
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, English
This product contains elements of