Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil Steam Key GLOBAL
Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil is an expansion pack to the original game. The game developed by The Bearded Ladies and published by Funcom is a turn-based tactical RPG. In Seed of Evil, the player continues the story of ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback29056
View offer details$ 12.27
$ 16.17-24%$ 13.63 $ 16.17-16%$ 13.63
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback68239
View offer details$ 7.97
$ 16.17-51%$ 8.85 $ 16.17-45%$ 8.85
- AtruesellerExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7011
View offer details$ 7.98
$ 16.17-51%$ 8.87 $ 16.17-45%$ 8.87
- DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15873
View offer details$ 10.27
$ 16.17-36%$ 11.41 $ 16.17-29%$ 11.41
- Progame_store97%Positive feedback94
View offer details$ 10.58
$ 16.17-35%$ 11.75 $ 16.17-27%$ 11.75
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16896
View offer details$ 11.32
$ 16.17-30%$ 12.58 $ 16.17-22%$ 12.58
Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil is an expansion pack to the original game. The game developed by The Bearded Ladies and published by Funcom is a turn-based tactical RPG. In Seed of Evil, the player continues the story of RtE, featuring many familiar faces from the core game. SoE introduces several new features, such as new type of mutants the player may encounter and add to their team, new mutation upgrades and more.
New gameplay features
Seed of Evil expands on the core gameplay of MYZ: Road to Eden, adding many new features. These include the Big Kahn, a new, moose-like mutant the player can add to their squad. Big Kahn is a lone wolf, who had spent years wandering the perimeter of the zone. He is excellent at dishing out critical hits, and his mutations, Ground Pound and Flame Puke help deal with a large group of enemies in no time.
Other than the Big Kahn, new features of SoE include new maps to explore and enemies to fight, as well as new upgrades for the main characters’ mutations.
Continuation of the Road to Eden story
The action of Mutant Year Zero Seed of Evil takes place sometime after the events presented in RtE. The stalkers and other inhabitants of the Ark must face a new threat, as the last human settlement in the Zone has become covered in a mysterious web of roots. These roots cause erratic and violent behavior in the people as well as mutants in the Zone. The team of stalkers must investigate this new phenomenon while dealing with the aftermath of finding out the truth about the Elder and the origins of mutation that wiped out the human race.
Seed of Evil received positive reviews from players and critics, who enjoyed another foray into the world of Mutant Year Zero. Reviews praised new content added with the DLC as well as the continued story. Among the new content special praise went to the new mutant team member, the Big Kahn, new enemies possessed by roots, which provided new challenges and new maps, filled with all sorts of nooks and crannies the player can explore.
- Return to the world of Mutant Year Zero and face new threats lurking in the Zone
- Explore new maps and fight new types of enemies, including the root-infested inhabitants of the Ark and Zone Ghouls
- Play as the Big Kahn, a new type of mutant, whose combat prowess will aid the stalker team against any odds
Release Date: 2019-07-30
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes