Randal's Monday Steam Key GLOBAL
A kleptomaniac, a sociopath and a horrible friend. Randal is potentially one of the most scurrile protagonists since the invention of the hoverboard. Randal's Monday is a crazy space-time odyssey in classic adventure des ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3977
View offer details$ 7.94
- 0TnTnxgam3rx100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 1.90
- 0Wish_everyone_good_health99%Positive feedback696
View offer details$ 1.91
- 0FaFastbuygames98%Positive feedback44
View offer details$ 1.93
- 0Agilepazar_pls_rate99%Positive feedback95
View offer details$ 2.33
- 0PvPvtpeniNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 2.48
- 0GaGames_kingdom73%Positive feedback1449
View offer details$ 2.52
A kleptomaniac, a sociopath and a horrible friend. Randal is potentially one of the most scurrile protagonists since the invention of the hoverboard. Randal's Monday is a crazy space-time odyssey in classic adventure design, spiced up with countless geek culture references of the last 30 years.
Randal wakes up after the engagement party of his best friend Matt; he's ridden by a raging hangover and also has Matt's wallet in his possession. Inside the wallet is his engagement ring and without thinking of the consequences, Randal sells the ring - and thus gets struck by a terrible curse. Matt commits suicide and now Randal is forced to relive the same ill-fated Monday over and over, trying to undo his mistake.
Randal needs to retrieve the ring and sort his own life out, before things get any worse... Collapsing the whole space-time continuum-kinda-worse, in fact.
Attention geeks! Randal's Monday offers black humor of the finest sort, all kinds of pop culture references and all that packed tightly into classic Point & Click adventure gameplay. It's a tribute to a whole generation of gamers, readers and watchers of retro and contemporary sub-culture formats.
The game features an epic voice over with Jeff Anderson as Randal Hicks, and Jason Mewes as the one and only Jay, accompanied of course by his inseparable friend, Silent Bob... who says nothing at all.
- Playtime: depends totally on the time you've spent in front of your TV as a kid
- About a bazillion references to the geek culture
- No Zombies! (Let's be honest, they are kind of a feature nowadays...) Then again, in fact... We got some of those, so: ZOMBIES!
- A ton of unexpected twists... And even more twists you'll see coming from a mile away
- A hilarious script, written by the best friend of the neighbor of the guy who's Terry Pratchett's barber
Release Date: 2014-11-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Randal's Monday Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Randal's Monday Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.