- 6.27 USD
- 6.27 USD
- 6.27 USD
- 6.28 USD
Jadwiga rules Poland in Sid Meier's Civilization VI! Religious and expansionist, Poland can gain control of other civ's tiles when they fortify their borders, and Jadwiga makes Relics more valuable and Holy Sites more effective. A new scenario is also included: stand at the crossroads of Europe protecting the fertile Polish homelands from those who would seize it to empower themselves. Can you stand as a bulwark against this threat?
Includes the complete Polish civilization with Jadwiga, Winged Hussar unique Unit, and Sukiennice unique Building:
- Poland’s “Golden Liberty” unique ability allows them to gain territory when they build a Fort or Encampment, even allowing them to steal territory from other civs! They also convert a Military Policy slot into a Wildcard slot, giving them extra flexibility in culture.
- Jadwiga allows you to spread your religion to the nearby city when you gain another civ’s territory with Golden Liberty. Her relics provide bonus Faith, Culture, and Gold.
- The famous Winged Hussar is strong on the attack and can push back defending units.
- The Sukiennice, or Cloth Hall, gives bonus Production from foreign Trade Routes, and Gold from internal Trade Routes.
Play as a great Polish noble lord in the “Jadwiga's Legacy” Scenario:
- 60 Turn limit.
- Defend Poland, Prague, and Vienna from invaders including the Teutonic Knights and Ottoman Turks.
- Gain glory in battle and prove yourself the greatest defender of Polan
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Graphics1 GB GPU Minimum - GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space15 GB available space
- System10.11 (El Capitan) or 10.12 (Sierra)
- Othernotice: It is possible for Mac and PC to become out of sync (which is currently the case) during updates or patches. Within this short time period, Mac users will only be able to play other Mac users.
Portugese-Brasil, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Russian, English
This product contains elements of