Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Steam Key GLOBAL
Sins of the Solar Empire: Rebellion. The Next Installment to the Award-Winning RTS.While many were hopeful that diplomacy would finally end the war, differing opinions on what should be done, along with the depleted powe ...Read More
Show 1 more offer
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7194
View offer details$ 13.55
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback58410
View offer details$ 13.62
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1826
View offer details$ 14.01
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8252
View offer details$ 14.05
- ThThanks4buying100%Positive feedback374
View offer details$ 14.34
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5214
View offer details$ 78.29
- FeFeu555No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 78.31
Sins of the Solar Empire: Rebellion. The Next Installment to the Award-Winning RTS.
While many were hopeful that diplomacy would finally end the war, differing opinions on what should be done, along with the depleted power of the controlling factions, has led to a splintering of the groups involved.
The loyalist members of the Trader Emergency Coalition adopt a policy of isolation, focusing on enhanced defenses to ride out the rest of the war. Those who rebel against the coalition take on a purely militant view, coming to the opinion that the only way to bring peace is by ultimately crushing all who oppose them - especially xenos.For the first time in their history, the war creates a schism in the Advent Unity. The loyalists seek to continue their policy of revenge against the Traders, and to assimilate all others to the Unity’s influence. However, others amongst the Advent suspect that a corrupting influence from within has diverted the Unity from its proper destiny.
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan, drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for each race to offer even more tactical options. Additionally, all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and maneuverable, each faction has developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins’ universe look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including – Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
Release Date: 2012-06-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.